Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anstan3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2008, 06:09 PM
    Who is faster, Quicksilver or the Flash?
    ?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2008, 03:07 PM
    Amongs speedsters, Quicksilver is a punk. The Barry Allen Flash would easily wax him. Heck, even Kid Flash would probably chump him. Possibly he's faster than the Jay Garrick Flash--but you don't want to get crosswise of the old man. He's got tricks up his sleeves.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2008, 03:24 PM
    Flash (wally west), no contest, the flash is best by far

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

Flash Action Script-Programming in Flash cs3 professional [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Does anybody know 1. method to creating a folder using Flash action script ? 2.Any good sites to learn Flash action script ? 3.Code to make a button in flash to browse for a image file and then to display its path? Thanks in Advance.. :)

What's faster? [ 6 Answers ]

What is faster? A scion tC or a honda civic hybrid? Thanks!

Which CPU is faster? [ 9 Answers ]

Pentium 4 571 (3.8GHz), 64-bit, Prescott, FSB800, L2 Cache 1MB -OR- Pentium D 950 (3.4GHz ,95w), 65nm, Presler, Dual Core, FSB800, L2 Cache 2x2MB Both are compatible with my Motherboard... I have the first one listed. I was just curious if I would gain "SPEED" if purchasing the Pentium D.

View more questions Search