Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Aug 31, 2008, 05:30 PM
    NES games
    Can anyone recommend me any good NES games?
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 02:30 PM

If not the super... battle toads... clay fighters

Mowhawk and headphone jack.. 10/10 and a must for me anyway... metroid mario brothers... double dragons... legend of zelda
    InuAkiko Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Oct 25, 2008, 11:07 AM

If you feel like investing in a Zapper, Duck Hunt is a lot of fun.

If you like puzzle type games, Wario's Woods is good- almost more addictive than Tetris (They have Tetris for NES as well).

Lots of old shows and movies were made into NES games, and a lot of them were actually fun to play- one of my faves was Batman.

They made a few TMNT games based off the arcade versions that were pretty good. Lots of other classic arcade games were made into NES games too, like Dig Dug.

For RPGs gott go with Zelda, Final Fantasy, or Dragon Warrior.

Some fun obscure games would be Ghosts n' Goblins, Paperboy, and Burgertime.

If all else fails, go with classics- Metroid, Mario(best Mario for the NES is Super Mario 3), Castlevania, Double Dragon, and Contra.
    melissa1978 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Oct 29, 2008, 09:24 AM

I like Zelda, Castlevania, 3-d worldrunner, Krazy Kreatures is awesome, any of the game show ones, and my boyfriend for some strange reason loves Maniac Mansion (which in my opinion is so stupid). Go to Amazon, they have really cheap used games

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Games play games [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to playe the microsoft games. Am using window`s XP desktop, also have same window`s on my laptok but able to playe on the laptok. The configr r the same. Don`t know what to do. Have scanned the system no virus threat!! I am trying to play Age of mythology

Wii games [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I really want some new and fun wii games to play. I already have Harry Potter, Sims 2 Pets, Guitar Hero 3 (my favorite), and of course the Wii Sports. My question is: What's the best wii game(s) out there?

New games? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for new games that are like runescape just not the same.. LIke games that you can move around by clicking with your mouse or using keyboard and you can create characters and make new looks and stuff like that. And it has to be multiplayer because I think games were you play against...

Looking For Games Tp Try [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently been looking into some new pc games to try out, I have enjoyed virtual villagers and pet doctor but I know there is more out there but dont know where to begin looking. Can someone list me some games or game companies I can check out, with no specific rating because I am 22 and...

Games [ 10 Answers ]

My computer at my job has a block on games and music sites. But I could find only one site I could play games on. It's called 2000greetings.com. Are there any other sites like this one?

View more questions Search