Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilias Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2003, 06:48 PM
    Problems with downloading
    Hi
    Hope some one can help please, I downloaded Imesh sftware for sharing and downloading music, evrytime I put imesh on after a couple of minutes I get this message
    Access Violation AT address 70140894 in module RPCRT4.DLL: Read of address 008C0D8F
    Does anyone know what thiss means?
    Ialso keep getting the This Program Has Performed An
    Illegal Operation message. Hope some one can help thanks very much for time and help
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Feb 17, 2003, 08:52 AM
    problems with downloading
    Imesh also loads adware on your system. And might not work without it. Did you unistall this ad-ware? If not - you might want to unistall it, maybe run a scandisk / defrag, and then re-install it to see if that helps.

Corey

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help downloading please [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My husband downloads music for his own private use off IMESH and had no problems until we installed new p.c now when his download gets to 98% they all stop and don't reconnect to finish download. I have tried imesh forums and FAQ and fowlled advice. But nobody answering my question. FAQ never...

No downloading [ 1 Answers ]

[i was wondering if there were any sites where you could listen to full length songs without downloading anything. my computer is already slow and i dont really want to make it worse.HELP!! thanx :D

Downloading problems [ 5 Answers ]

I really need help. I ordered a book and an instructional video online, this is the first time and the last. The website said it would be easy to access it and offered free technical support. They sent me my order, it was a link I clicked on it and the only thing that is there is 26 page book, I...

Downloading Problem [ 16 Answers ]

Win XP, AOL dialup. Zone Alarm firewall, Avast! Anti Virus. No viruses. I have started having problems downloading anything from the net.. even quite small programs. Everything looks normal but the marker on the download window doesn't move (though the pages fly) and in the end I have to give up...

View more questions Search