Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FireRebel147 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2008, 02:03 PM
    I like this girl and she likes me but she has boyfriend what do I do
    I really like this girl, but she has a boyfriend but I know for a fact that she likes me to. Ive know her for a year. Her boyfriend told me that if I talk to her he'll kick my . What do I do about him, and how do I get her to leave him and go out with me.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 31, 2008, 03:24 PM
    You don't! You leave them both alone, and find a female who is available. She may well like you, but she won't leave her b/f for you. Why should she? Save yourself some butt kicking and stay out of situations like these. I'm sure she isn't the only female around, is she?
    BetrayalBtCamp Posts: 307, Reputation: 63

Aug 31, 2008, 03:46 PM
    Agree, there are lots of women you will like that will like you & more are single. Pick one of those.

Obviously her boyfriend knows you're interested & not happy about it, she knows you're interested but isn't available.

Stop looking at the challenge of stealing her away & put that energy into finding someone that is in a better place to have a good relationship with you. Even if she leaves him for you it will be more trouble than it's worth in varied ways & the odds of it being successful with you extremely low.

Find someone else.

Relationships are challenging enough without starting with the deck stacked against you that way right off the bat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think a girl likes me and I her? [ 8 Answers ]

I _t_h_i_n_k_!! A girl likes me and I like her should I ask her out?? ¡!? ¿?

I like a girl but I don't know if she likes me and I am to shy to ask [ 6 Answers ]

I like this girl and I am going to her school she lives not to far and she is my age and I am her friend and lots of people know that I like her what should I do ps my friends were talking to her (they are not trusting) and they said that she said I wasn't cute (I like her more about her...

Want a girl who I isn't sure likes me. [ 1 Answers ]

This is very long but in need help so please. Ok I like this girl that I have already dated before. She says that the only reason she left me was cause I was to clingy. I would walk her home after school and she had a bad shoulder so I would carry her bag sometimes. She would never walk next to me...

Girl likes a lad [ 11 Answers ]

Hi please could someone help I started txing this lad last night and he seemed a nice guy by what he says how would I no if he likes me as I started to like him please answer thanks:)

View more questions Search