Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madrancr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2008, 01:05 PM
    Nymph movies with a guy who has a caterpillar hat
    Im looking for the title of a movie I saw when I was little. It was about these five girls where one gets captured by an evil troll and the rest have to go a save her. There is a lot of singing and there is some type of magic staff that is stolen. There is also a guy who helps them who has a pet caterpillar. The caterpillar sits on his head like a hat. Im sorry I don't know a lot of details about this animated movie.
    madrancr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 08:10 PM
    Never mind I found the movie and it was actually about elves. The movies is called Herself the Elf. Thank You.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's magical nymph cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys! I have been perterbed by this question for a very long time. Back in the early 80's, I was obsessed about a children's movie that contained a water nymph and a earth/fire nymph. The water nymph was a beautiful girl with blue, grey and purple tones, I think she lived in something...

Katie the Caterpillar Cartoon [ 6 Answers ]

I loved this one as a child! I want to say the title of this cartoon movie is "Katie the Caterpillar" But, I can't find it anywhere. Its this little green caterpillar named katie and she wears this pink scarf on her head. It has some interesting music/sound affects in it. I remember her walking...

Movies, great movies cause I'm bored [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone knows a movie similar to the devil wears prada?

Need help on two movies [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I need help on 2 movies. I'm 27 years old so I know these movies were on in the 80's and I saw them on hbo. The first movie/show is about a boy/man who has these jim henson type monsters vist him and they start singing and doing various things. All I can rememeber is that the movie set...

What movies is this? [ 1 Answers ]

There was this movie that I remember watching when I was little but I can't remember a lot of it. It has to be an 80s or 90s movie, it was animated,and one of the character not sure if it was an important one looked short,chubby,big head,in a shadow beard and I think he smoked a pipe. Oh it also...

View more questions Search