Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candyman Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2008, 10:30 AM
    Ice maker kenmore not making full size cubes only thin and hollow I have replace hose
    And I am still getting thin hollow ice cubes any suggestions?
    albinfla Posts: 310, Reputation: 35

Sep 1, 2008, 05:35 AM
    Sounds like it is a water pressure issue. Do you have a filter in the line, or in the fridge itself?
    Al
    redskinser Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Sep 1, 2008, 09:46 PM
    Def a low water issue... if you have a filter on this model try replacing it... if not find out where it is tap and if you have a saddle valve take the arm all the way in and back it all the way back out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scotsman Ice maker Model # CSE60, not giving solid ice cubes [ 2 Answers ]

Our Scotsman Model # CSE60, has stopped giving solid ice cubes, and it is now sporadically giving shelled ice.:confused: Any suggestions on how to correct this problem? :D We have tried all of the owners manual suggestions, such as cleaning and preventative techniques. :p Thanks Onisno60

Ice Maker on Kenmore Elite Coldspot not Making Ice [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Coldspot Side by Side Fridge/Freezer, and the Ice Maker has stopped making ice. I can't locate my manual to look in the troubleshooting guide... any tips or advice for how to fix this problem myself?

Full size headboard, Queen size bed Frame [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I buy attachments that will allow me to fasten my full size headboard to my queen size bedframe? I am having a bit of trouble finding one.

Making ice cubes [ 2 Answers ]

Other than using little trays filled with water and placed in the freezer, is there any way of getting cubed or crushed ice without too much cost ?

View more questions Search