Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deegatp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2008, 08:13 AM
    Ice on the hose conneced to the Air Conditioner
    Our air conditioner sits outside near the house, the hose that is connected to it is completely covered in ice. It is nearly 70 degrees, could this mean a possible leak or anything to worry about?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2008, 08:21 AM
    Yes it is something to worry about. I would suggest sutting unit down until problem is corrected. Means a leak, lack of air flow (dirty coils/ fan motor no running proper speed) Is the compressor and both indoor and outdoor runnig?
    deegatp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2008, 08:56 AM
    I shut the unit off but it is still running outside?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Shut off at the disconnect outside or breaker box inside

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower Hose Leaking, removed hose pipe drips [ 5 Answers ]

Previously it was leaking at the top where shower hose goes onto the threads of the pipe at top, I wrapped the threads with teflon tape so that now that part is dry, no leaking, but the hose continues to leak at the bottom (hand held piece). I totally unscrewed the shower hose from the pipe and see...

Hose Doesn't Fit Spigot? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I am a new home owner and went out and bought a 3/4" garden hose to water my flowers. When I tried to attach the hose to the spigot, it turns out that the spigot and the hose opening are the same size, so obviously the female end of the hose did not attach to the male spigot! (yes, I...

Flexible gas hose [ 1 Answers ]

Where would I buy a flexible gas hose to fit my new cooker to the gas pipe in my home? And do I need to no the size of fitting?

Air hose [ 2 Answers ]

Wussup out there. What is going on when you are having all the feelings of ejaculating but nothing comes out? I mean absolutely nothing!

Hose bib [ 1 Answers ]

I have a soderd hose bib coming off a tee from the main out front - how do I replace it?

View more questions Search