Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DGJCollective Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2013, 09:58 AM
    I know I have a "calling"; it's big... its not to preach, or televangelize though... I feel like its spiritual... about awaking people to divine guidance maybe? I wish the angels were still visible, however, my ONE friend who says she saw the same things growing up (but her psychiatrist loaded her with anti psych meds) well she told me, "Just because we can't see them anymore Steven, you know they want us to know that they are still right here...." And they do...

Quote Originally Posted by lgcamero View Post
    You have a divine purpose. God will continue to be a strong presence in your life. In addition, God will lead many children, in other words people to an appointed purpose. Many children have visions, because their minds are very open to the supernatural. Adults oftentimes have very inflexible or closed minds. Many blessings to you.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 9, 2013, 10:26 AM
    First of all, DGJ,this is an internationally used website... so posting personal info such an email address is both unwise and not allowed.

Second of all, keep in mind this original thread is from 2008.

Mar 9, 2013, 10:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DGJCollective View Post
    Well, please only take them and tell VERY VERY TRUSTED SPIRITUAL people; I wouldnt even necessarily present them to "Religous" people in high power as they may want the kids in their congregation Pretttttty bad, and we all know how organized religion can be SO0o0o0 fun and fair.... but get them to draw what they see, and please share it... you can reach me at <email address removed> and we can talk more if you like.... I'd love to talk more ab it....
    Also "Religous" people in high power as they may want the kids in their congregation Pretttttty bad, and we all know how organized religion can be SO0o0o0 fun and fair" is simply one of the most ignorant statements I have ever read on this site. I don't know where to begin explaining all the misinformation in there. I understand it is your advice... and there are many people with different opinions that post here. However, when statements like that are made expect to get called out on them.
    deeptigrover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2014, 02:53 PM
    Hello,

This is the is the first time I am disclosing with public site.
    I had this experience 3 times... but all time different way.
    1st- I saw angel (in India we call Pari) when I was only few months old and used to see in the sky all times. I see that almost daily those days and I call her. That was in figure of a lady. It was like beautiful and full of light.
    2nd- I experience something when I was in 10th Class , I was alone at home and I was doing meditation and suddenly I felt that I am in arms of God. I talked to Him for 1 hr. and I felt his hand on my forehead. It was like a feeling that Don't worry . I am with you all time. I am your friend, mother, father, everything. There was no figure or shape but something was there.
    3rd- when I was 18 yrs old , I went to my Grandparents home and one night when I was sleeping I saw whole dark and I afraid a lot (although I don't afraid dark or anything else) , but it was like something killing me from inside.. suddenly door opens... Huge light I saw . It was so lightful that I couldn't see anything else. I saw angel of white color huge height till the roof and who picked me in his hands.. I felt like I am flying. And he put me down at my Grandparents Bed from my bed. I woke up and saw that I am on my bed only and My grandparents woke up too after listening my voice and asked me what happened. I told them . They said there is something special in you.

I always try to find the reason.- Wht I feel that there is something I need to do, God is giving me... telling me the purpose of my life but I till now I couldn't find that particular purpose. I feel I have a mission in my life but don't know what is that.
    Want to find out... thts why attached to the Spirituality from childhood.

Oct 8, 2014, 02:12 PM
    Deeptigrover, that's an interesting narrative. However, on this site we try to keep everything in a question/answer format. It also helps to start your own thread unless answering directly to an existing one. I feel this particular thread has served it's purpose since 2008 and am now closing it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

About angels [ 43 Answers ]

A girl at work asked me today about angels. She said somebody told her angels are male. I told her that I had heard that too but that being there are different types of angels maybe only certain ones are male like maybe the archangels. I found a list of some of the types of angels and was...

Guardian angels [ 12 Answers ]

I heard that you can sometimes see your guardian angel while you sleep if you say some words before you go to sleep, I was wondering: what are these words, and does it work?

Different Angels? [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me a bit about angels?. Like the difference between guardian and fallen angels?? Is there regular angels... any incite would help :)

Charlie's Angels [ 5 Answers ]

What is the song that Eric Knox plays on his audio box when lighting up his cigerette before trying to kill drew barrymoores character?

L.A. Angels [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs: My question is about a member of MLB called Vladimir Guerrero. I understand that He is from the Dominican Republic. I was wondering who His parents were, as it seems to be an unusual first name for a Spanish speaking country! It sounds like a Russian name to me or maybe...

View more questions Search