Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willowette50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 08:21 PM
    Grants for canine/ equine rescues
    We need help there are 24 horses and several dogs here . We need equipment and moneys for vet and feed bills . We board animals for money to help the needy animals but its not enough... Where can we apply for grants?
    free grants Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 10:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by willowette50
    We need help there are 24 horses and several dogs here . We need equipment and moneys for vet and feed bills . We board animals for money to help the needy animals but its not enough......Where can we apply for grants?
    Foreclosure Pets Grant is a grant that would help Animal shelters, rescue groups and animal care and control agencies are seeing more animal victims of the economic downturn and the housing foreclosure crisis. To help ease the hardship, American Humane offers grants of up to $2,000 to these organizations to help with animal victims of foreclosures. To be considered for the Foreclosure Pets Grant, an organization must be a nonprofit agency approved by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) entity or be a public (local government) entity; be an Agency member of American Humane; operate and be located within the United States of America or its territories; and submit a completed application and provide receipts were necessary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

Painter of equine in late 1950's [ 1 Answers ]

I own a painting of the race horse "Sword Dancer" with willie schumacher on the animal.The year is 1959 the horse is #9 it won the belmont I believe that year.The artist is Andree' Moss (female). The painting is oil, she painted the horse Kelso,and many more. She painted the DuPont family horses...

Equine farm [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have well started a small equine breeding farm, through popular demand for the blood lines that we have. Here is my question I have tons of receipts for feed, fencing, and misc supplies. This business has not had a profit this year because it takes 11-12 months to produce a foal....

Mandarin servant rescues boy story [ 1 Answers ]

Can you help me find this book for my mother? She says it is a story about a King who has a son. The King's brother wants the boy murdered so the ?Mandarin servant runs off with him to safety, flees to ?USA and they have nothing to live on, but servant sets up a business. Servant gets sick and goes...

View more questions Search