Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yonster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 08:16 PM
    H1-B holder married citizen which form require for green card
    I am a H1-B holder and married US citizen 2 years ago. Which forms should be submitted to USCIS.GOV to get Green card? I-130, I-485, I-864, I-765, G-325A and I-751 Is this correct?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Aug 30, 2008, 09:15 PM
    Yes..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Citizen married 01/07 to former H1-B, now Green Card holder. 1040? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi – really straightforward question from a newbie. I am a US citizen (born here). Got married in 01/07 (our first anniversary is Sunday!). My husband was a H1-B holder at the time of our marriage. He had been in the US for 9 years (grad school + 5+ years of an H1-B). Never left the country. ...

Green card holder [ 1 Answers ]

A Green Card Holder Since 2006 , He Will Apply For Citizenship In 2011 , But He Ask If He Can Bring His Wife From His Country Of Origine To Usa Before He Apply For Citizenship ? Both Have Italian Passport . Thank You

Is H1 married to Green Card Holder elligible to apply for Green Card? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on my H1B visa in USA since Jan 2006.I got married to a Permanent resident in US while I am on my h1B. 1) I would like to know if I could start my green card processing through my husband? 2) How long can I stay on my H1B and when should I get my extension of H1B? Thanks Much!...

Green card holder married to a non-resident [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I am doing my mother's taxes. She is a Green Card holder and lives here. My dad does NOT have a green card and lives down in Brazil. However, legally, they are still married. When I try to file in Turbo Tax and check my mother as married, the software askes for my dad's social security....

H1B status after married green card holder [ 1 Answers ]

My H1B visa will expire in 2010. I plan to marry with 2-year-green card holder. Will I get green card too? How long does it take? And if I quit my job after I married, am I still legel to stay in US? Can I go out of US and come back? Give me some advise pleassssssse

View more questions Search