Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHRISTOPHEROBIN Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Aug 30, 2008, 08:05 PM
    What experiences have others had while using moldavite
    I had reccently purchased a piece of moldavite.I was told to purchase this meteor stone that I had never heard about from my 8 year old daughter.she was told by spirits that she sees and talks to. When I use it I have a feeling of leaving my body and traveling to spiritual realms and place of extraterrestrials. Has any one else had these type of experiences? My 8 year old daughter had used the stone in her pillowcase the same way I do as she sleeps. She had gotten the ability to move things. She can't move things all of the time but she can do it quite a bit. I can't do it, I just go on astrail travels to places not of this world and see and talk to people that I have never met.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2008, 08:21 PM
    I think you would be better off having this in paranormal
    rolex6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 01:36 PM
    Dude me too please write back

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Weird experiences [ 9 Answers ]

I have always had this weird experiences since my teen years it would always happen to me I would be a sleeping and all the sudden I would feel my body drop onto my bed and I would wake up looking around the room wondering if someone else was in the room jumping on the bed; but after awhile the ...

Unexplained experiences [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am new here and I hope you can answer my questions. We lived in a house a few years back that we almost bought but really strange things happened there. Our youngest son, who was about one and a half years old at the time, saw things in this house. You could hear someone come into the...

Magazine needs your experiences [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, My name is Angela and I write for a teenage girls' magazine in the UK. I am looking to speak to teenage girls aged 14-18 about their paranormal experiences. I am particularly interested in speaking to girls who: Have had an alien encounter Been attacked by a poltergeist Have...

View more questions Search