Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechrealtor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 06:12 PM
    Drum spins but dryer will not heat
    My dryer spins but there is no heat. What could be the problem? Frigidaire bklet states to replace fuse. Did that, but still not heat.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2008, 06:45 PM
    Is this electric? Have you tested the element? If gas have you checked the ignitor and coils on the gas valve
    redskinser Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Sep 1, 2008, 09:55 PM
    Could be power problem the dryer will work on 120 volts but will not heat... or element and if it's a frigidaire it's a good poss that it is... that's if it is electric

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dryer Drum [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Frigidaire Dryer Model FDE336RES2. The drum will not spin. Prior to it stopping, the dryer made a loud squealing sound. Your advice is appreciated.

Frigidaire Dryer Drum [ 1 Answers ]

Right after my dryer drum interior light went out , I noticed that the dryer would no longer automatically stop upon opening the door. I noticed the small button (which I assume stops and starts whenever the door is opened or closed) was completely pushed in. I'm not sure if the two things are...

Whirlpool Dryer (GGW9868KQ2) spins, but no heat [ 0 Answers ]

My wife's 3 year-old Whirlpool Dryer (model GGW9868KQ2) will spin, but does not generate any heat. It had been functioning fine before that (no noises or anything). Does anyone know if there is a circuit-breaker-type reset button on that model dryer? I thought I remembered...

View more questions Search