Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammybaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 05:29 PM
    Irish film name
    I saw a film a couple of years ago on TV it was funny in parts but more of a drama set in ireland about a widow and what happened after her husbands death. I can't remember the title but I know it was the woman's name, something like aggie or angie? Really want to see this again.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 31, 2008, 07:29 AM
    Possibly Agnes Browne (1999)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The name of an Irish song [ 6 Answers ]

On the movie "Patriot Games," Harrison Ford was in this pub, and the house band was playing a song. I have heard that the band's name is The Chieftans, and the only lyrics I can catch are "here's to you, me brave Irish laddies..." I don't even know if it IS The Chieftans, and I certainly...

Irish Pals [ 3 Answers ]

Paddy and Mick are walking down a street in London. Paddy Happens to look in one of the shop windows and sees a sign that Catches his eye. The sign said 'Suits £5.00 each, Shirts £2.00 each, Trousers £2.50 per pair'. Paddy says to his pal, "Mick, look! We could buy a whole lot of...

IRISH anyone? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Anyone interested in learning Irish? PM me Luthcleasaí ___________________________________________________

Irish Ballerina [ 1 Answers ]

A large woman, wearing a sleeveless sun dress, Walked into a Bar in Dublin. She raised her right arm, revealing a huge, hairy Armpit as she pointed to All the people sitting at the bar and asked, "What man here will buy a lady a drink?" The bar...

Irish Gaelic [ 1 Answers ]

I had a friend a few years ago that would sing Irish Gaelic songs to me and she had the most beautiful voice and I enjoyed it. Im looking for something similar to her style but all I can find is this junk that sounds like a hillbilly ho down with the stomping and fiddles. I want something more...

View more questions Search