Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    badnews Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2006, 03:57 PM
    Trying to locate "artificial flagstone" for purchase.
    Hey there,
    Trying to find out where I can locate and purchase a pre-made flagstone type paver. I had seen a show on one of those cable home improvement channels and I can't seem to find what they were using. The product if anyone is familiar with it is "flagstone" type flat stones with a few of them attached onto a mesh backing, so that they may be laid out in sheets, and trimmed up as needed for design and such. Then they are back filled in with sand as a grout and then their good to go. If anyone is familiar if they are available to the public and where to get them I would grealty appreciate it, I live in Connecticut and having a tough time locating them. Doesn't seem that the "CHAIN BOXES" carry them.
    Thanks, Badnews
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

May 6, 2006, 09:12 PM
    Home Depot ( at least in my town) carries them. If they don't have it in stock they will order it for you
    DAVE231 Posts: 91, Reputation: 9

May 16, 2006, 03:21 PM
    There is a place in Canton, Connecticut that carries manufactured flagstone, and just about any other kind of pavers. The name is St. Pierre Box and Lumber Company. Give them a call if you don't live nearby to make sure they have what you are looking for. Also try Sanford and Hawley in Unionville.
    CTP Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 07:34 PM
    I posted a similar question - have you had any luck - I am looking in the Nashville, TN area.
    The HGTV website listed Jeff Olmstead at 925-736-7600 as a resource.
    1draft2006 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 04:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by badnews
    hey there,
    trying to find out where i can locate and purchase a pre-made flagstone type paver. i had seen a show on one of those cable home improvment channels and i can't seem to find what they were using. the product if anyone is familiar with it is "flagstone" type flat stones with a few of them attached onto a mesh backing, so that they may be layed out in sheets, and trimmed up as needed for design and such. then they are back filled in with sand as a grout and then their good to go. if anyone is familiar if they are available to the public and where to get them i would grealty appreciate it, i live in Connecticut and having a tough time locating them. doesn't seem that the "CHAIN BOXES" carry them.
    Thanks, Badnews
    I live in Texas and the only place I have been able to find them is at Throntree Slate and Marble in Houston, Tx. You can go on the internet and click under products and then specialty items. They should come up.
    1draft2006 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 04:55 PM
    Real Stone, U.S.
    560 Kirts Blvd, Ste.120
    Troy, MI 48084
    Tele. 248-614-6613
    Carries Flagstone on mesh backing or flagstone mats

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

"ED" (Pronounced "Ayed") [ 4 Answers ]

Further comment re Morganite's comment in the initial discussion of the "ED":i.e., "The altar was built on Jordan's West Bank (some say on the East Bank)." I was reading an article recently that stated that archeologists searched for some time on the "East Bank" for the "ED" -- to no avail. ...

View more questions Search