Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Aug 31, 2008, 12:50 PM
    I think most of us are having a difficult time uderstanding the wording of your two posts. Are you asking if you would need more contractors than a fencing contractor? What do you mean by "cross selling reasons?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Sep 3, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Ahhh... Rhouse strikes again... now it's your turn to look like you are talking to yourself BOB... :D
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Sep 3, 2008, 05:29 PM
    That's all right Bob, I'll talk to you. I think Rhouse is taking a business or entrepreneurial class and is looking for an easy way to do home work.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 3, 2008, 06:53 PM
    OK guys, enough ribbing. Here's the scope. Rhouse was asking lot and lots of oddly worded question which caught the attention of a few of us. We asked him to explain what he was doing, no initial response. Fr_Chuck also notice RHOUSE and asked him to stop spamming, but when he continued, the administration moved him to the appropriate never never land. I got 3 or 4 posts out there now that look like I'm talking to myself, it only confirms my wife's statements which I will not repeat here. Night boys

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wood privacy fence with steel (metal) fence [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, We are planning to put in a 6' wood privacy fence on the sides of our property. We would like to install a metal (steel posing as wrought iron) fence across the front at a later date. My understanding is the terminal metal fence posts would be directly beside but not attached to the terminal...

The fence [ 58 Answers ]

Should the United States build a fence along our southern border with Mexico?

What is the average distances on the X-way fence to fence [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the average distances are on the US expressways from fence to fence? How much shoulder? How wide are the lanes? Lets just say two lanes each way. How wide is the strip between the lanes? I know it varies widely in places but is there an average?

The Fence! [ 2 Answers ]

A couple was driving along a country road. The wife says, "Sweetheart let`s stop and do the same thing we did here forty years ago." The husband stops the car. His wife backs against the fence, and he`s immediately on her like a bass on a June bug. They make love like never before. She was...

View more questions Search