Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dvddesign Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2006, 02:48 PM
    Looking for the title of an 80's sex comedy...
    I don't know if this is enough to track it down, but I remember seeing this on cable years ago, and two images stick out in my mind.

One was a gag setup involving sneaking a lobster into bed with a girl which resulted in her getting a lobster pinching her nipples, running out and screaming with it still on her...

The other was that hockey somehow figured into the plot.

I don't know if the movie was about Hockey, or was canadian or what, but it sounds similar to "Party Inc." which is AKA "Party Girls" made in 1989. I could swear the movie I'm thinking of was made a few years before then, but who knows. If this is the right movie, or someone knows, please help.

Thanks!
    :D
    treeoflife Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Oct 31, 2009, 06:21 PM
    The movie you're looking for is One Night Only (1986).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or early 90's scifi/comedy with little aliens [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a kid about Aliens that crash(I think they crashed) on earth during Halloween so everyone thinks they are just in costume since they are the size of kids. I remember the movie being funny too so I guess it was a comedy. And I think they befriend a little girl. I can't...

Comedy/Horror Movie.. don't know the title? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay.. heres another one for you guys... Character is a woman who has problems with her husband, well she's at home alone(apartment/hotel) reading a horror book, and as she reads everything starts to really happen. The first story that she reads is about a monster that comes to life and I think...

Looking for the title to an 80's Sci-Fi film [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title to a film/Pilot episode I saw in my youth. I can't remember much about it except that it started with an astronaut spacewalking. He was subjected to cosmic rays directly to his eyes. When he returned to earth he had powers etc triggered by sunlight. His eyes would change...

70s black comedy movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I'm desperate to find the name of this movie which I remember seeing but not the title (or director or anything else useful). It's an American made black comedy and dates from the 70s or maybe early 80s, set in a big, high-rise city. It's about a quiet, innocent, inexperienced...

Need help with 80's title [ 2 Answers ]

K I looking for a movie, I am sure it wasn't well known. I believe it would have been from the early 80's. A group of either British or Australian kids (just remember they had accents) find a baby in a remote cabin in the woods. They take turns caring for the baby while still trying to keep up...

View more questions Search