Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

Aug 30, 2008, 12:05 PM
    Age of Empires I online multiplayer
    Are there any online platforms where I can play AOE I multiplayer? If anyone is interested in playing how can it be done via ISP?
    Apologisenow Posts: 295, Reputation: 2

Sep 6, 2008, 01:33 AM
    I might play it sometime. Is this because they took it off zone?
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

Sep 6, 2008, 10:27 AM
    Yes
    Nin13 Posts: 23, Reputation: 4

Oct 18, 2008, 09:57 AM

You can play online using Hamachi network/messenger.
    Hamachi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Download from here-
    https://secure.logmein.com/products/...pn.asp?lang=en

Hamachi is actually a virtual LAN created over your ISP. Once you have installed and started Hamachi, you will have to join network for particular game. Like there are separate networks for AOE 1, AOE 2, NFS, CS, etc.

Its little bit difficult to understand at first but will become simple as you use it. I have played AOE 2, CS-CZ and AOM many times using Hamachi.
    Nin13 Posts: 23, Reputation: 4

Oct 18, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nin13 View Post
    You can play online using Hamachi network/messenger.
    Hamachi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Download from here-
    https://secure.logmein.com/products/...pn.asp?lang=en

Hamachi is actually a virtual LAN created over your ISP. Once you have installed and started Hamachi, you will have to join network for particular game. Like there are seperate networks for AOE 1, AOE 2, NFS, CS, etc.

Its little bit difficult to understand at first but will become simple as you use it. I have played AOE 2, CS-CZ and AOM many times using Hamachi.
    BTW you will have to find people to play with you. It can be simple if you are part of social forums like Orkut, etc.

If you need any help you can ask me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Spanish & British Empires [ 4 Answers ]

1. How were the Spanish & British empires governed? 2. How was the Spanish & British empires wealth created? 3. What kind of settlers came from the Spanish & British colonies?

Online multiplayer for Wii [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody recommend any online games for the nintendo wii that are out at the mo,(eagerly awaiting SSBB)

Free online multiplayer games [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a free online multiplayer game. Please no text based games, nothing that I have to download and most of all FREE!! Thanks:)

Age of empires 3 [ 4 Answers ]

Any one tried it? I have all 3. loved 1, hated 2, so far 3 is pretty good

View more questions Search