Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saramark Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 09:34 AM
    Being played.
    Before I start please don't give me a hard time as I'm hurting like hell and I know what has happened is wrong but I just need advice.
    I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years, unfortunately like most people he has a pyscho ex. 10 months ago he cheated on me with her and she got pregnant by him. At first he wasn't interested in her just said he would be there for the baby etc.. Like an idiot I stood by him though the pregnancy. He run off to her a few times but came back to me. Now the baby has been born she is using the baby as a weapon to see him. He has now moved back with her but won't leave me alone, I have told him it is over but he won't listen, I ignore his calls and then he turns up. Even though she has got him she still prank calls me and won't leave me alone. He is totally playing us and I know what he's doing so I'm not stupid enough to just turn a blind eye I just need to know what to do, I still love him and he tells me everyday that he loves me. Its been a week since we split andi have seen him once which was really hard. His ex tells me that she doesn't want him and then goes back to him, its totally messing with my head. Can someone give me advice on how to move on??
    Ithappenstoall Posts: 363, Reputation: 37

Aug 30, 2008, 10:01 AM
    GEt out and do not contact him or and he does contact you, ignore. You have been part of this twisted triangle for a while now and you do not need this. So again leave and do not trun back
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 30, 2008, 10:02 AM
    Its simple, do whatever it takes to cut contact from them both! Disappear from their drama. That means taking a stand, and not be bullied, by either of them.

The phone will stop ringing, when they get no answer from you. He can't talk to you, or come by if you don't let him in.

I know sounds simple, and it is, but its hard to do, so your motivation is the peace of mind you'll get, when you don't allow there drama to be yours.
    Boristheblade Posts: 141, Reputation: 17

Aug 30, 2008, 10:10 AM
    I totally agree with both these posts. I had the drama of the love triangle and the ex etc etc I'm only starting to heal now from not even engaging in any conversation with them. Remove the poision from your life ASAP!
    LivingtheLifeinFLA Posts: 137, Reputation: 29

Sep 1, 2008, 06:09 AM
    You need to marry him now.

Think about how great your life will be. She will be in it for the rest of your life. Half his finances will go to her. You will have a kid always around that's not yours. When you have kid's they will fight about priority. You can always worry about where he is. He can play the both of you against each other.

I could go on and on, but I think you get the drift. Here you are, probably a nice person, and you get the pain. Fortunately, your pain will go away.

He has to deal with his stupidity for the rest of his life. This guy is STUPID!! Ever heard of a condom, what an IDIOT!!
    Shadowburn Posts: 249, Reputation: 179

Sep 1, 2008, 06:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingtheLifeinFLA
    You need to marry him now.

Think about how great your life will be. She will be in it for the rest of your life. Half his finances will go to her. You will have a kid always around that's not yours. When you have kid's they will fight about priority. You can always worry about where he is. He can play the both of you against each other.

I could go on and on, but I think you get the drift. Here you are, probably a nice person, and you get the pain. Fortunately, your pain will go away.

He has to deal with his stupidity for the rest of his life. This guy is STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ever heard of a condom, what an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You made me laugh:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my ex getting played? [ 7 Answers ]

My ex left me. And yes I want him back. The new girlfriend doesn't seem right to me. For one she meant him on myspace less than a month after separating from her ex. A few days into talking to my ex she was trying to convince him to stop talking to me. She was so into him when he had a great paying...

Am I just being played or could this be the one? [ 6 Answers ]

I met this guy about three months ago. He's 24 and I'm 22. He approached me while I was at a bar. I didn't really like him that much at first but once we started talking we had loads in common and got on better than I felt I had ever gotten on with anyone before. Even the most obscure...

What's going on!Am I being played with! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all I'm still quite new here and this is one of my first posts,I would really appircate some Help. Ok well I split with my ex four months ago after being with her for a year and a half,we have a wonderful 8 month old daughter but in the end the stress of life etc just got untop of us we...

Am I being played? [ 3 Answers ]

A little history first: Were together 2.5 years. She dumped me late January because she felt suffocated. Because I didn't commit even though I did and I was waiting for her life to straighten out- legal issues she has. I told her this and she actually requested we wait to get married. I...

I got played [ 10 Answers ]

And its my fault. I take the responisbility for putting myself on the chopping block, and knowing who I was dealing with. My question is.. what do I do now? Would it make a difference if I called over and over just to show that I am not okay with being ignored? If I don't call & don't answer...

View more questions Search