Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonnabro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 08:27 AM
    Where is it located?
    To whom it may concern:

We have an "Admiral-designer series" washer, that may need the fuse changed, however, I do not see the obvious area

Where is the fuse box, on the washer, located?

Thank you

Jonna k brown
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2008, 08:37 AM
    I'm not familiar with this washer, but I've never seen a fuse on any washer that I've come across. Can you provide more details about your problem?

WallyH
    jonnabro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 08:51 AM
    Well, the problem is the washer rinses, but the water does not go out, so the clothes are sitting in water.

The troubleshooting information is as such: change the fuse, reset circuit breaker.

Thank you
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2008, 09:01 AM
    change the fuse, reset circuit breaker.

This is referring to the fuse in the fuse box if you have one ore reset the breaker whick ever you have. However if it is not draining, it could be the pump,clogged drain
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2008, 10:06 AM
    Yeah if it is running otherwise I would agree it is the pump or something.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Sep 1, 2008, 04:03 AM
    I agree with Wally and esquire. If pump is running but water is not draining, the discharge hose is clogged. If pump is not running you probably have a defective timer. Try manually setting timer to another drain cycle setting.
    redskinser Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Sep 1, 2008, 09:50 PM
    On some maytag washers there is a fuse under the top panel with the lidswitch take out the four screws where on top where the timer is and you will see in the center the two switches and the fuse...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know where Air Filter is located [ 2 Answers ]

I'm renting and in this condo, they have an AC unit mode: RCBA-3765AS17, SERIAL: M4495. I feel really silly asking this question, but I can't find where the filter is actually located. Can someone please help me w/that? I know it's a permanent one that needs to be washed periodically, but that's...

Where is the starter located [ 1 Answers ]

My car will not start and I was told to look for the starter on my car but I have no idea where the starter is located I have a 98 honda accord can someone help me? It's a 6 cylinder

Where is Contactor located? [ 2 Answers ]

I posted earlier " Outside Unit will not turn on"... after reading some of the questions and answers, I think I will need to check the contactor... but, where is it located?:o

Where is the cleaner located on my PC [ 2 Answers ]

Where is the cleaner located on my PC

View more questions Search