Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OKummm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 07:30 AM
    Dark skin women making their skin lighter

How could a dark skined women make there skin lighter without damaging their skin
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Aug 31, 2008, 06:13 AM
    Is that a statement or a question...
    AngelOfDarknes Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 01:10 AM
    There is a book that I would like to read, and I think you may be interested in it as well. It is called "Unlock the mystery of skin color", written by Dr. Thienna. She says that the color and the tone of our complexion is not fixed, and we can change it and make it lighter than it was when we were borned, without using any chemicals, toxic drugs or steroids. When I saw the reviews of different people that read the book, everyone had been helped and had lightened their skin. It 's very interesting and I think that it can help us!
    finey23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 07:54 PM

What can I say? People often take chances in life whether its for career, business wise and hence for skin care. I guess sometimes we know the risk of certain things but still do it because of for whatever situation we are going through or just to feel more beautiful. Some people are not aware of the dangers so all you can do is warn them or let them find it out on their own. I can't judge anyone on the decisions they want to make for their skin, so if it makes them happy, so be it. I know that black soap(dudu osun ) black soap evens out the skin tone and also shea butter which is good for the skin. I can't use the dodu osun becus I have sensitive skin and it's a little harsh but people had amazing results so yeah. I also know a lot about skincare, vitamins exercise and so on so feel free to check out ma vids if you want on YouTube. Username finey23. Subscribe if you like and add me as a friend. I am also new to this forum. Take care
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Feb 2, 2010, 08:13 PM
    So have you ever used skin lighteners?
    nissy85 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 08:18 PM

Hi Nikkicute, am new on this forum. What do you use for your skin and is it working?
    Caramel1989 Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Feb 3, 2010, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by OKummm View Post
    How could a dark skined women make there skin lighter without damaging their skin
    I guess its always a risk... u never know how your skin will react... something can be great for me but in turn make your skin react... so you just have to try it. Around what color are you now?
    lovely_bones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 09:35 PM
    Well at first I putt this amen oil on that you can get @ walmart that will help I hop that helped lol :)) by

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do White men like dark skin black women? [ 40 Answers ]

I ask this question because I live in New York and I see a lot of black women with white men recently. I think it is great because you would only see black men with white women. It seems as though some white men like dark skin women more than black men. But hey the interracial relationships is a...

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Lighter skin [ 2 Answers ]

How do I become lighter. How do I get rid of streach marks And how do you get rid of unwanted hair:o

View more questions Search