Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHRISSYS-ANGEL Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Aug 30, 2008, 12:23 AM
    Free real ringtones for Samsung sgh-d407
    I just bought this phone for my wife from an individual, and he said it would play real ringtones, but come to find out, that its not compatible to use mp3 ring tones. Are there any other versions of real ring tones (not polyphonic) out there besides mp3? It will play mp3 files, just can't use them as ring tones. Anyone know of a site to go to, to get free real ring tones that can be used for this phone? I have googled until my thumbs hurt but no luck. Thanks for any help in advance!
    v-star Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Sep 9, 2008, 07:04 PM
    I just bought a Samsung sgh-j706 and it will not use mp3 ring tones. That is because rogers has made it that u have to use ringtones with drm files which is a file that has a copy right protection. So u have to go to rogers site and buy the ringtones from them at $2:50 or $3:50 per ringtone. At least that what I have found out about this phone
    mechanickid Posts: 248, Reputation: 5

Sep 9, 2008, 08:47 PM
    Try tonethis, not sure if that will work but its good
    v-star Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Sep 10, 2008, 07:37 AM
    mechanickid will this work, with rogers, they have to be a drm file
    mechanickid Posts: 248, Reputation: 5

Sep 10, 2008, 07:47 AM
    I'm not sure V-star This does work for most Carriers in the U. S. Though.
    I Know that you can Select most Carriers from around the world. Try it and let us know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free real on line paid surveys [ 7 Answers ]

I want real on line paid survey sites

Motorola Ringtones [ 2 Answers ]

Is anyone out there particularly knowledgeable about programs that allow your phone to use ringtones made for other phones? I want to put the theme from "Bubble Bobble" (an old school nintendo game) on my motorola cell phone. I found a cool one, but it's only for Nokia phones. I heard there are...

Polyphonic ringtones [ 1 Answers ]

:)Hi there my name is corinne and I'm writing from Mauritius Island.Would you please tell me where can I download polyphonic ringtones directly to my pc because my service provider doesnot support downloading polyphonic ringtones from sms. So I have to find a site todownload the polyphonic...

View more questions Search