Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fenderstrummer28 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 09:19 PM
    How to win her heart
    OK guys. Here's one for you

I met this incredible girl at school. We went on one date and had a great time. I dropped her off and I went home. When I got home I immediately texted her and we had a conversation about our relationship with each other. We talked about dating each other one day. She recently got out of a serious relationship about 2 months ago I guess? And she said she wants to wait a little bit and get to know me before we start dating. The thing is I don't want her to make me wait like 1 or 2 months. I mean I know I can't rush it and I won't... but I need some tips on how to win her heart easy

??
    LivingtheLifeinFLA Posts: 137, Reputation: 29

Sep 1, 2008, 06:13 AM
    Here's your tip.

Agree to take it slow. Treat her as a friend, get to know her and take it slow. Don't bug the hell out of her or she will run away. Be a little bit of a challenge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does he have a heart? [ 30 Answers ]

Please help? I am 30 and my hubby is 32 he is avoiding me like a plague. He says that he is tired and stressed out from work I do understand that but I'm still recovering from him having an affair last year he saw me go through such a painful experience why would he deprive me of sex or reject me...

Heart To Heart (BBC News) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello fellow AMHD Devotees, Just thought I'd share this news story with everyone as I thought it was pretty fantastic! BBC NEWS | Health | Woman face-to-face with own heart Goes to show how important organ donation can be! :) And this one, that literally made my skin crawl;

I don't know if my heart can take it [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I don't really have a question I'm just looking for advice on what I should do. I met this man at the Beginning of the year and I instantly was infatuated by him. We were apart of the same group of friends so naturally we would hang out a lot. One day we exchanged phone...

Heart [ 2 Answers ]

I am experiencing a pins and needles sensation through my whole body when moving around?

The Heart [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I have two questions The first is:Does blood flow to the heart muscle during contraction or relaxation? The second is:What are problems associated with a hole in the heart? Thanks:)

View more questions Search