Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cute kate Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 08:36 PM
    Ummm confused
    :confused: I am in freshman volley ball and the movement is way different than in middle school and I want to quit. My mom say no. I can't seem to learn the movement what should I do?
    missylea2245 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2010, 06:32 PM

Do u mean the rotations?
    Well it was really hard for me too, but keep trying.
    And all teams have different rotations because it depends of your setter.
    The best thing is to either come early or stay after and have your coach help u with it.
    Trust me, asking works!

Hope this helps :)
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Jun 7, 2012, 11:06 AM
    I was a freshman volleyball player this year to and it was real confusing to me to! But just remember it is probably confusing to others to! :) So just focus EXTRA hard during practice and ask your coach questions! :) By the end of the year you will know pretty much how everyone on the team rotates and your rotation like the back of your hand! :) Keep working hard and don't quit volleyball! It is soooooo fun and you will learn to love it<3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ummm A little Worried [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I've been with my partner for a year now, and I am very concerned about us not convincing yet, Since day one we have never used any type of protection, and usually had sex like everyday. What could be the problem? We both want a child, but I'm very worried about it, Does stress have anything to...

Ummm confussed [ 9 Answers ]

How bad of cramps can you get if your pregnant?

View more questions Search