Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shorbo_nasha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 08:21 PM
    Telling the truth to the husband.
    Dr. Naik,
    I'm 24 years old.
    I had a relationship with a gut for 4 years. We lived together.
    But I never loved him. Now I'm asking to Allah for forgiveness.

My family is looking for a guy for me.
    If I want to marry someone should I tell him about my past relationship?
    Ithappenstoall Posts: 363, Reputation: 37

Aug 30, 2008, 01:44 AM
    Honesty is one of the main pillars of a relationship. It is essential to share however you need to keep it moderate, and not go into to many specifics. If you start talking about it, keep it short and simple and if he starts asking to questions try and evaluate the questions and you only can know if it is appropriate to answer or not. Don't answer questions that might make him unconfortable or can have impact on your new relation.

Allah ma3ak
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 30, 2008, 10:06 AM
    YES, Absolutely!!
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2008, 11:24 AM
    Depends on the rules of your culture. What are the possible negative results of telling him? Of not telling him?
    teallytop Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2008, 08:34 PM

It depends on if u think u will stay with him 4 ever or not. And it also depends on what will happen if u tell him Good luck hope u make the rite choice. Sorry I couldn't help out more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm telling the truth! [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend thinks I'm cheating on him with my ex and I'm NOT!! He says he's seen me hugging my ex and I DON'T that's why he's my ex! He doesn't trust me when I'm totally telling tha truth! What should I tell him to make him believe me because I love him A lot! AnSwErS!

Is he telling the truth? [ 8 Answers ]

I am 28 years old and have been in my current relationship for 18 months. I love my boyfriend and we have very recently bought a house. My boyfriend actually moved 300 miles to be with me. However, recently there have been a few things that have happened that have happened that have has brought...

Is he telling the truth? [ 1 Answers ]

I am grappling with trusting after three or four episodes in which my husband flirted with others; his co-worker, neighbor, young lady at the gym and his neighbor. After hearing a cellphone conversation I wasn't supposed to hear, in which he told her everything going on his life but didn't mention...

Is he telling truth [ 5 Answers ]

I think my boyfriend is lying to me, he always tells me he loves me and we are going to buy a house together. He tells me he has plenty money to take on a mortgage but I think different.

Fear of the telling the truth, was abused need advice! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I am a mom of three in the verge of a divorce after 10 yrs, my ex was a boozer abuser and made me fear most things that I considered valuable in life like telling the truth, and communication. I know I lie and hate doing it, I don't lie to my kids, just my ex fear of him I guess. Im so scared...

View more questions Search