Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adam Bark Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 07:04 PM
    Warrant For Arrest
    Can the police in Ont, CAN put up a warrant for your arrest, if they SUSPECT you for theft over $5000?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2008, 07:18 PM
    Hello A:

Nahhh, they can't do that. I'd go into the police station and tell 'em how wrong they are.

excon

Aug 29, 2008, 07:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bark
    Can the police in Ont, CAN put up a warrant for your arrest, if they SUSPECT you for theft over $5000?
    But what if the person who was robbed and even your parents called the cops telling them how they strongly feel you were a part of it?
    P.S. do arrest warrants hinder your life? If so, how?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2008, 07:32 PM
    Hello again, Adam:

Robbing people and having a warrant out for your arrest is quite a hindrance. For example, you can't get a drivers license. You can't get ANY license. You can't get a passport. You can't do anything except vegetate and get older.

Nope, you need to take care of this. You COULD hire a lawyer. That would be my recommendation.

excon

Aug 29, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bark
    Alrite.. thanks again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat at large/failure to appear warrant for arrest [ 9 Answers ]

There is a warrant for my arrest ( I just found out today) from 12/2001 for a ticket I did not pay and failed to appear for in court for "cat at large" (my cat was outside). The officer I found this out from today said I could go to jail for this. Shouldn't there be some kind of statute of...

Recovery Warrant, Civil Warrant or Detainer Warrant? [ 4 Answers ]

I closed on the purchase of a house on April 27th. The seller notified a roommate (who was "not" a tenant) to move on April 4th. He moved his furniture on April 12 but left 4 broken down vehicles, and 2 garages wall-to-wall with things. He is dragging his feet on moving because he's angry at the...

Arrest warrant in another state 600miles away. [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend is taking an accounting class here in South Carolina.Her school did a background check and it came up that she has an arrest warrant back at her home state of Delaware.She called Delaware to see what the warrant was for and it was done by a company that she worked for over eight years...

Arrest warrant [ 3 Answers ]

I have a warant for "failure to appear on suspended license. Can I fly to another state{S.C.} without being arrested at the airport in detroit ?

When are they going to arrest her? [ 17 Answers ]

So my mother-in-law owns her own realty business and had this secretary who has embezzled two hundred thousand dollars. They received the final amount a couple of months ago. Now it's been a year since this whole investigation and DA had started all this and yet this woman is still working for a...

View more questions Search