Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dreamcatcher Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2003, 06:00 AM
    File sharing tools
    What is the GREATEST of ALL file sharing tools?
    CommDweeb Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Feb 28, 2003, 02:04 PM
    file sharing tools
    If you go by sheer volume and number of files transferred as well as the number of users I would have to say INN. INN has been in use since the early 1990's at least. It has probably delivered more files in the form of postings to more computers than any other program.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

File, Edit, View, Favorites Tools, Help [ 4 Answers ]

How do you keep the above on the top left hand screen of your computer, is it something to do with tools etc.

Virtual PC file sharing... [ 13 Answers ]

I have my virtula PC 2004 internet shared with the host computer, but how can I make files and folder shared with the host PC... :confused:

File Sharing on a Wireless Network [ 2 Answers ]

Greetings to All!:) I am trying to share files amongst 3 computers (one is a laptop). The main computer is connected to the internet directly to a cable modem. The other 2 (laptop & my son's computer) connect to the internet via a wireless connection. All this was setup by someone we paid to...

PC Tools for the Blind [ 1 Answers ]

Please share any comments a/o recommendations regarding Windoze programs that allow the blind better access/usability to PC apps and the internet? I understand Dragon Naturally Speaking v8, finally hit the mark. Anyone? P2E :p

Network tools? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any one who knows a tool to check who is connected to the Domain computer from my workstation which is connected to the domain.. Plus were can I get a tool for using the user name and know inge the computer ip address?

View more questions Search