Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    albinfla Posts: 310, Reputation: 35

Aug 29, 2008, 05:45 PM
    A lot of plumbers can probably replace a bath vanity, although not many of them would want to do a kitchen cabinet. A good handyman can probably do both. Not to discredit my fellow plumbers on the site. Also, most plumbers probably know a contractor who can do the cabinet. The best thing to do is to ask around and get references.

Other damage could potentially be mold in the wall, damage to sub-floor if it is wood, and damage to wood flooring.

What area are you in, there may be somebody who can point you in the right direction.
    Al
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Aug 29, 2008, 06:21 PM
    First: fix the leak (plumber)
    Second: open up walls, floors, check for mold. If mold present, call mold removal expert and have him to sanitize it for you
    Third: hire finish carpenter to repair cabinets and trim. You may get lucky; some finish carpenters will repair sub-floor and hard-wood floors. Otherwise, hire floor installer.
    Fourth: hire painter to do paint touch ups.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Biological father causing problems [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Louisville, KY and have a 3 year old daughter. Since I found out I was pregnant, the father was either in the army or avoiding me all together. About 2 1/2 months ago, he hunts me down and literally harrassess me at my place of employment for weeks about getting a DNA test done so he can...

Co-worker causing problems [ 3 Answers ]

My co-worker on my shift has another supervisor other than my boss because they are engaged. I have no idea why she is angry with me other than she wants all the attention and insecurities with her relationship. It has come back from other workers in the business that she is asking them on...

New home owner with old plumming problems [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: I am a new homeowner 4 months Texas. Does the old owner have any responsibility to the repair of my pipes in the slab? I have Leaky pipes in the slab that are lifting the hardwood flooring. The pipes that need repair are in the slab and extend the full length of the home. Removing them...

View more questions Search