Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Aug 31, 2008, 03:32 PM
    Dpends on what damage the termite guy finds. Could you elaborate on the scenario and tell us about all the research you are doing?

Check out some similar questions!

Can I treat them myself.Termites! [ 1 Answers ]

:( Don't have money for a termite inspection or treatment right now. Is there anything affordable I can get or do to rid my yard and home from them or at least slow them down?:(

Termites [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I find termites in bathroom sink but, can't figure out where the are coming from. Please help Ps I live in an apartment Thanks

Termites? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently pulled up the stump/roots of a shrub that was about 2 feet from my house, and think it might have been, or was being eaten by termites. We cut the shrub down last year, so the stump was dead, but not obviously riddled by any kind of insects. I don't think there are termites in the...

Termites [ 1 Answers ]

Need to know what options I have for treating termites other than tenting. My next door neighber has a severely weaken immune system so I want a treatment that is non toxic if possible. I haven't yet had a termite inspection but there is evidence of termite damage around my bathroom and fencing

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search