Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Aug 29, 2008, 12:39 PM
    At home jobs good thing? Or a bad thing?
    I have a two month old little girl, and a job I have had for almost 4 years. When I first found out I was pregnant my boss and I sat down and discussed my future with the company. We decided that after my maternity leave I would come back part time (20 hours) until January of 2009. I am now back and my boss is forcefully pushing me to come back full time (40 + hours) I am pretty much working fulltime afraid of losing my job (I need the money!! ) and my daughter is in daycare for at least 9 1/2 hours a day and it breaks my heart.

I have been looking for another job and I have been thinking of at home jobs. I am a little hesitant since I know a lot of them are scams. Does anyone know of legit at home jobs out there. It doesn't have to have benefits I already have that through my husband. I just need something that at least pays over $1800 a month.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    lmangileri Posts: 211, Reputation: 11

Aug 29, 2008, 12:44 PM
    You could try Mary Kay. I know several people that do that and it's all they do. They love it because they can make their own hours. I sell it but it's just to get the products at 1/2 price. It is a lot of fun to do parties though- if you're into that.
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Aug 29, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Yeah I was thinking more like of something that doesn't involve selling anything.
    lmangileri Posts: 211, Reputation: 11

Aug 29, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Hmm... that could be tricky... childcare?
    patt24k Posts: 23, Reputation: 0

Sep 2, 2008, 09:20 AM
    You could sell things on eBay.?
    madhumn003 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2012, 05:45 AM
    Hey, why don't you try some online teaching courses...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web affilliates, are they a good thing? [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone had success in website site affilliates. We see so many banners and pop-ups on websites, do you really make any money from then. Any suggestions or recommendations?

Too much of a good thing [ 1 Answers ]

Can a women have to many orgasims and does the well ever go dry

Something not good with my kitten... [ 5 Answers ]

Hello : I am a new member here... I thought I'd come here for your help for something wrong with my kitten... I bought my kitten a month ago... I haven't seen a normal stool ever since only soft or diarrhea... I took him to the vet for 2 or 4 tme about this issue he gave him 3 injection.. and...

View more questions Search