Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lunanovadawn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 10:00 AM
    7 days late 5 days light spotting
    I'm 27, my last period was July 26th. I am always regular to the tee, first thing in the morning on the day of my period is always the heaviest then gradually gets lighter. This time I've been waking up for 4 days with very light pink spotting for about 1 hour then it quits. This morning I thought it was done because the blood was red but it just recently stopped and went to pink. This is so abnormal for me and it's scaring me. I don't have health insurance and I'm not on birth control. (I have two sons I got pregnant off birth control pills and depo so birth control didn't work for me to well) I just got together with my best friend of 15 years and we did make a mistake one night. Just wonder if this has happened to others. I don't want to be pregnant hopefully there are other explanations.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 29, 2008, 10:18 AM
    Everyone gets a strange cycle every now and then. Its actually highly unusual to have the same cycle month after month. Spotting can happen for several reasons, including stress, illness, and pregnancy.

I recommend taking a pregnancy test. Some women spot in early pregnancy rather than get a full period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

I'm 5 days late and see brown spotting does this mean I'm pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period June 1-6 Then I had sex June 28 and expected my period on July 4th I didn't get it and I had sex again on July 5th I'm now 5 days late and on July 7th I started noticing brown spotting and pinkish only when I wiped after using the bathroom. We used a condom both times! Could I...

I'm I pregnant? I am spotting a light faded pinkish color and had sex 4 days before it [ 3 Answers ]

I had sex for days ago and today I started spotting a light pinkish faded color and brown discharge, and I don't start my period until 14 days from now, am I pregnant?

Brown discharge on and off two days, light pink spotting a few days, now light brown [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I was due for my next depo January 3rd at the latest and didn't get it, so I have been detoxing since. Well I thought I was getting my first period on February 13th when all this started. From day one the bleeding didn't look right the color was just off it was more brownish black with a hint...

View more questions Search