Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2paul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 08:52 AM
    Internet work at home scams
    Is there a website that lists actual work at home scams, or , is there a website that lists legitimate work at home programs?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 29, 2008, 09:01 AM
    In all honesty I doubt it, but you must always bear a few things in mind.
    If they are asking for an upfront fee, promise huge returns for little work or sound to good to be true, then they are most likely a scam.
    valw15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 10:46 AM
    I know of a legitimate website out there were you can sign up and actually make money, they do require work though, it is not a get rich quick scheme. It is actually quite interesting, you sign up, and the membership site involves training for you so you can learn how to start your own online business, with all of this downloadable, sellable, software and information to help you get started. You can go from making money by the hour to making recurring money, in case you don't know recurring means that you work a bit and get paid monthly afterwards, once the money starts rolling in you don't really have to work anymore, unless of course you want to up your income you work a bit more and gain more. There isn't much risk involved, this also involves a team of people that will help to market your new website and you also will help others with their new websites.
    Sweetpea214 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 2paul
    Is there a website that lists actual work at home scams, or , is there a website that lists legitimate work at home programs?
    There are, but they are difficult to weed out. All the ones I've come across say they are a listing site either for online jobs or online job scams but they usually turn out to be just another advertisement for online get rich quick schemes.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 11, 2008, 01:16 PM
    >Note: Affiliate links have and will be removed<
    home2work4 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2008, 11:25 AM

There are so many legit work at home jobs, you should know where to find them. WorkathomeDesk.com - Authentic info on work at home opportunities & online money making tips ! has excellent work at home directory and post fresh job leads too on daily basis.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2008, 11:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by valw15 View Post
    in case you don't know reccuring means that you work a bit and get paid monthly afterwards, once the money starts rolling in you don't really have to work anymore,

That reeks of Multi Level Marketing which never makes any money. I had an employee that was told he would be a multi-millionaire in 3 short years if he peddled this cookie cutter pyramid scheme website. It's been over 3 years - he never made a dime and has people avoid him now.

Here's a good site WAHM.com The Online Magazine for Work at Home Moms

It tells you how to avoid scams, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet Won't Work, Might Be A Virus [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Experts, Well here is the thing. I think I got a virus that did some damage to my computer settings, basically every time I try to connect to the internet it will say page not found. Also any program that tries to access the internet cannot connect at all. The weird thing is I can ping any...

No internet will work. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I am a new member to this web site. My internet does not work but I have aim and my contacts come up and I can chat with them. My connection to the wireless works fine because I called the cable company and they ran a diagnostic test, it came up fine. I don't really know what the problem is....

Why are so many scams allowed on the internet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys, I'm from Weirs Beach, NH and have been trying for months, many, many months to find honest employment at home. Tell me, why isn't something done about the dishonest scams on the internet? I know for a fact that complaints are made however these people keep scaming. And we keep hoping...

Internet doesn't work [ 6 Answers ]

On my personal computer my internet won't work... says there's no IP address. Ever heard of anything like that? It happened randomly one day.

View more questions Search