Aug 28, 2008, 07:37 AM
    Sample Business Introduction Letter for a New Bank Division
    I need a sample of Business introduction letter of New bank division

Thanks,
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2008, 01:04 AM
    Hi, Figuero0722!

I just titled and moved your question that your had posted as a response to someone else's question that was quite old to a thread of it's own so that you have your very own question that will now get the most exposure to those that are best able to answer it!

This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. So, if someone wants to post a new question not related to an original question on a thread, then it's best to be posting it as a new question in the appropriate topic area, rather than piggybacking it on someone else's thread.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Introduction Letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need to develop an introduction letter to market my hotel to potential clients. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Business Introduction Letter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Can any one pass me on sample Business Intriduction Letters, if you have any? Your help is greatyly appreciated! Thanks, Aparna.

Looking for Effective Company Introduction Letter Sample [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I'm require to construct an introduction letter to market company services to protential client, can you please provide me some free sample letter template? Thanks & regards :o

Business introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all Can somebody help me how to write a effective business introduction letter. As it's a startup company and I am into IT Placement consulting business. I want to introduce myself to the other prime vendors. Please help me in this regard Thank you

Business Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

I am new to the company and I need to send a letter to one of the members of the company's board. Not only I don't know the protocol, but English is my second language. Can anybody tell me is this draft is good or if I should add, delete or change anything? "My name is (My name) and I recently...

View more questions Search