Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FishEmployee08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 09:16 PM
    SS-8 time frame
    How long does it usually take the IRS to get back to me on an SS-8?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Aug 29, 2008, 10:11 AM
    Hard to say. It depends on the complexity of your case and the backlog of work for the agent working your case.

I would give it at least six weeks before I would contact the IRS on a follow-up call.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Time frame on a judement [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a time frame on how long a hospital has to take me to court. Will they definitely take me to court? How will they find out about my assets? What should I do? I have money in the bank and if I were to pay all these bills now I be broke? Do you think they will come after me its been over a...

Abandonment time frame [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of filing for full custody of my son by publication. I want to know how long his father has to be gone in order to claim abandonment in Utah.

Time frame for N-400 [ 2 Answers ]

The four USCIS service centers process the same types of applications, yet some centers are faster than others. The same is true of the district offices. Is there a way to determine which offices process applications for citizenship (N-400) the fastest. The USCIS web site lists the same processing...

Eviction Time Frame [ 8 Answers ]

I live in San Francisco CA, I've been living in the same house for 27 years and the last 2 years I've been paying rent to the new owner. However the last 4 months I've been only able to pay partial rent due to my 62 yr old mother who's been sick. I've expressed to the landlord that we can't make...

Time frame for oppostion [ 2 Answers ]

What is the time frame for filing an opposition to a vacate judgement of divorce settlement? You say, "Get a lawyer", but my daughter's attorney is obviously working for her ex instead of her. The bankruptcy attorney that represents her told her that her family attorney was supposed to have filed...

View more questions Search