Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leeboy Posts: 172, Reputation: 5

Aug 28, 2008, 09:01 PM
    Western saddle, with number but no brand on it
    I have recently acquired a saddle and I do not know anything about it. I was told it was a ladies roping saddle, and it has a leather tag on the side with the number "002". Does this mean the saddle was hand made? How do I find out more about what type of saddle this is, where it may have come from, and what it may be worth?

Check out some similar questions!

Western Saddle [ 3 Answers ]

I have just started riding again... Western. When I am riding the saddle seems to be moving around so much that it makes me feel uncomfortable. When I put it on and tighten up the cinch it feels secure and after checking it again to make sure the horse didn't blow up her belly... it still feels...

What is the best brand of refrigerator, what do you think about Hitachi brand? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find a refrigerator for my new home, and I'm a fresh to it.could u please help.. Thks

Saddle Dance [ 1 Answers ]

There is this thing called the saddle dance every November and this year I got invited to it. The Saddle Club is a country club and the dance is supposed to be fun. This was the first year that I've ever been invited and I'm kind of freaking out. There are supposedly a lot of making out and...

English saddle [ 1 Answers ]

A month ago I perchased a used, leather, close contact, english saddle with leather stirrup leathers. I was wondering how much do you need to wash and or condition the saddle and stirrup leathers. I've heard some people say once a month and others say after every ride. Also, I've heard some people...

Vertical Tap Saddle [ 5 Answers ]

Howdy! I'm doing a complete bathroom remodel. I've moved the toilet from one end of the bathroom to the other (about 7 feet away). I have an old cast iron stack/drain that was in the wall behind the toilet (old toilet location). I'd rather not move the stack if I don't have too.. My plan is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.