Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonbug89108 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 03:33 PM
    Get Information About Our Business Out Into the World
    HI MY NAME IS TONIA ,

I we are trying to start a business and we are fellions so if you can help me .
    I am trying to get are handman business out in the world so if you can please help me can you please get back to me on this as soon as you can tonia :confused:

SO if you can please help me get this business out on the town as soon as you can thank you tonia
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 28, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Ok so if I properly decoded what you wrote, you ( and I assume someone else) are felons ( have committed some felony crime) You are now starting a handyman business.

You get your name out there, put flyers in grocery store, in laundry mats, quick marts and more. Sometimes newspaper add small town newspapers are cost effective.

Be sure and watch to be sure you don't do handyman jobs that will require special license, some plumbing, some electric and the such.
    So always check with authorities to be sure you are within code on your work
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2008, 01:24 AM
    I do have a question for you, Tonia and also the person with whom you might want to be working.

What sort of handyman experience do either of you already have, please? It would help us to know that in order to help you the best here.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search