Ask
    andrew123456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Whiter teeth
    Does giving head make your teeth whiter
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 28, 2008, 03:16 PM
    NO ! But I bet baking soda whilst giving head would really take the edge off the deed and make teether whiter at the same time. (baking soda is abrasive, unless you don't get the point). About as abrasive as sink cleaner andrew.
    qazwsx1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 06:46 AM

Not at all. It just like food in your mouth, your body will digest it and the extra acids produced by the bacteria in your mouth to break down the glucose in the semen can actually stain your teeth. Lol. But nothing noticeable. Lol. If you want to get your teeth whiter, you should brush, floss, and you can bleach them if you want to with the white trays at most super markets

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad teeth [ 3 Answers ]

I have bad teeth and was wondering if the bad teeth could cause Headache ,neck pain and dizziness also drowsiness

Lower denture teeth bite: gum line up or angle teeth forward? [ 8 Answers ]

:cool: Should the bite line of the teeth on the lower denture be forward of the centerline of the gum 5 mm? Would it be better to have the lower teeth in line with the gum?

Whiter teeth [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying to lighten my teeth just a shade and I tried the gel mouth tray thingy but the gel foams up and gets all in my mouth and then I have to spit it out cause they said don't swallow it so then its not any use cause I can't keep it in my mouth for the required time. Is there anything that...

View more questions Search