Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    New_Tech Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 01:20 PM
    Kenmore 110 Series Washer Viberates voilently at spin cycle
    Hi
    I have a top loading 110 series Kenmore washer. I replaced its coupler and it was laying on its side for almost one week till that coupler arrived. I also tried to separate drum from coupler which was not successful. So I removed motor from bottom and replaced coupler.
    Now it works fine but at high spin cycle it jumps and walks in the room. It is on hard surface and I have leveled it too but nothing worked.
    Its washer drum is very loose and looks like sitting on springs only.
    Any suggestions or expert advice will be appreciated. I have done lots of other stuff but this is my first time messing with washer.
    redskinser Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Sep 2, 2008, 05:26 PM
    If you open the lid and move the tub does it move freely or have restrition to it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Series 70 Washer - will not spin [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Series 70 washing machine and needs help on the spin cycle. Will not spin unless we get it started. Once started works good. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Kenmore washer will not go into spin cycle [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore washer will no longer go into spin cycle not a new model but has been faithfull up to now

Spin cycle on Kenmore washer [ 1 Answers ]

There is a broken switch on the underside of my Kenmore washer preventing the spin cycle from working. How hard is this going to be to fix?

Kenmore 90 Series Washer No Spin [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore 90 series washer about 6 years old that everything works fine but won't spin. It aggitates fine but won't spin. If you catch it before it spins and turn the dial back to aggitate and while it is aggitating you spin the tub backwards then go to spin it will spin just fine. I do know...

View more questions Search