Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2008, 10:28 AM
    T-mobile Service
    Does T-mobile get good service in the western New York area? (or anywhere else)
    talia09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 10:34 AM
    No! I have t-mobile and I truly regret my decision to ever get it. The service sucks and I always have to go outside to search for a good signal. It's actually like those commercials "Can you hear me now?". I suggest going with verizon... their so much better
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Aug 28, 2008, 10:35 AM
    Looks to be spotty. Probably good in the cities (rochester, buffalo, etc) but not so good in the country

Found this: T-Mobile Coverage
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2008, 10:53 AM
    Thankss
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Aug 28, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Fyi - I have verizon and its REALLY good everywhere I go here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upgrading from 100amp service to 200 amp service [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1994 model double wide home, and would like to change my 100 amp service to 200 amp service. ( I want to go to electric heat) I have a disconnect at the house after the meter and it say 200amp. Is the wiring from there to my breaker box able to handle 200 amp service, and if not how do I...

Mobile Home Service Wire [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a used Mobile Home - The previous owner moved the meter box from the back to the front - It has not been hooked up to the electric company since then - I know he should have done it with a permit - but I am now the owner. I am not an electrician. I live in Manitoba Canada. Here is the...

Changing from metered service on my shop to service from my house. [ 2 Answers ]

I’ve had the meter and 3 wire service cable removed from my shop. I’ve purchased 90 feet of 100 amp direct burial cable to run from the lower section of my home meter to my shop. Not being an electrician, I’m still trying to install this changeover. The direct burial cable has 4 wires. 2 larger...

Mobile Home Electrical Service [ 6 Answers ]

Thgis is a combination electrical/legal guestion. Who is responsible for the service drop in a mobile home park? I live in Pennsylvania and was recently told by a human services agency here that weatherization could not be started on my mobile home until a problem with the main electrical...

View more questions Search