Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quiandra07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 08:43 AM
    What Going On
    Hi Umm.. Im 5days Late And I Took I Pregnant. Test And It Come Out Negative And I Been Using The Restroom Like Crazy And Sleep And Eating A lot! Can Someone Please Help Me!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 28, 2008, 12:02 PM
    Wait another week, take it again. Or go to the doctor and get a blood test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not for sure what's going on. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi... My name is Kari. Me and my hubby bought this house back in Jan. Well ever since we've moved in we have been arguing and fighting a lot more than we used too. It seems I'm always in a bad mood while I'm here and I usually always start the fights between us. I have heard before that some houses...

Going Crazy [ 2 Answers ]

I'm only 22 and have work for the company I'm at for 3 years. They offer a 401k like most places and will match you dollar for dollar up to either 3% or 5%. But I don't understand how to I guess invest it to make the most money? I hear people talk about safe and risky but I don't get. UUUHHH... I...

What should I do after going to the principle? [ 43 Answers ]

:confused: today its my worst day ever . First of all I got detention (not the only one , with 6 other people ) my school usually finished at 2:30 but I got detantion till 2:50 after I got out of the detention room I went to my locker and I found everything missed up my cell phone(pink , razer 3vc...

Help I'm going crazy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am really depressed as my mum does not let me out of the house at all I am always kept inside. I am losing my friends at my new school in england I have just started - a dance school. I live in the Channel islands. I knew this girl at my old school and she was a good friend to me and I told...

Help me please I'm going crazy [ 3 Answers ]

OK you well I still like my ex he broke up wit me, because he thought I lied to him but really I didn't.and I've told him the whole story and the misunderstanding that he had so we have talked and do still sometimes. But the prob is I still really love him and all my friends want me to bac out wit...

View more questions Search