Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nyrangers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2003, 12:59 AM
    D'mazio wheels
    I needed to know who makes a wheel that has the logo D'mazio on the rim they are chrome wheels, with VIA690KG 17X7 stamped on the back of the rim.
    bert921 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2004, 08:01 AM
    D'mazio wheels
    What's up there buddy,I have 2rims 18x8 via690kg.on the rim it also says wwork also meizterzzr third z is backward also the second z.do you have pics of the rim?mine are also chrome
    raymond47 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2004, 10:05 PM
    D'mazio wheels
    Do a web search on the name with the z's proper. The via690kg looks like a government weight per wheel specification.
    bert921 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2004, 06:55 AM
    D'mazio wheels
    still nothing with the z's the right way
    raymond47 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2004, 06:42 PM
    D'mazio wheels
    Next time I'm on the IATN web site Ill ask if anybody has any information on the wheels.
    lyriquid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2004, 04:51 PM
    D'mazio wheels
    Hey I have the same D'mazio wheels 17" I can't find them where I live neither I will continue looking and let you know if I find anything. Mine are peeling and I want to replace it but can't find. If anyone knows anything please if someone knows anything please let me know thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Wheels Cars [ 2 Answers ]

Are Hot Wheels Cars that I have from the mid 60"s tru the mid 70"s Worth anything?? Also how about Matchbox cars and trucks from the same time span??

1985 Tempo-----Wheels [ 1 Answers ]

I drive and tow this car all over the country putting as much as 15000 miles a month(1/2 towing, 1/2 driving) . My original wheels are starting to warp a little now so I'm thinking of replacing them. The originals are steel wheels. My ? Is if I'm putting these kind of miles on this vehicle...

View more questions Search