Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taz2008 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 05:29 PM
    13/14 dpo could I still b pregnant
    I have 25/26 day cycles and was wondering with me feeling like I do if I could still be pregnant. Eating more than normal, belly is bigger, breasts are tingly and blue vains pop up on them, slight crampy, exc. I've tested yesterday and today both were bfn but I feel pregnant could I still b? What do you think. I don't chart or do my temps
    DrLang Posts: 98, Reputation: 10

Aug 27, 2008, 07:24 PM
    If you still are having your period, it is highly unlikely (though still not impossible) that you are pregnant. Have you been having sex without using contraception? Without knowing more about your sexual history or developmental history, I can't suggest more than that. You might want to consider going to see a gynecologist.
    taz2008 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 07:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by taz2008
    i have 25/26 day cycles and was wondering with me feeling like i do if i could still b pregnant. eating more than normal, belly is bigger, breasts r tingly and blue vains pop up on them, slight crampy, exc. i've tested yesterday and today both were bfn but i feel pregnant could i still b? what do u think. i don't chart or do my temps
    sorry I didn't mention that I'm 27yrs old married have 4kids and hubby and I are not using protection we are actually not trying to stop another pregnancy we've been having relations every other day through out this month just like every month.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

I'm pregnant or not [ 3 Answers ]

Hii my last period was on June 16 I have done sex on 2 July from 2 onwards my stomach is paining a lot I'm pregnant or not tell meee

Am I pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

My period is 12 days late and I am normallly regular give or take a day either side of 28 days. I have a few signs of pregnancy ie: frequency of urination, tender breasts etc but that is it. I have done 2 pregnancy test of which they are both negative - is there a chance I am pregnant?

View more questions Search