Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s1976 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 06:47 PM
    Hi There,So your court date is done right - what did they say this time? Did the Duty Council give you the date or was the diversion lady who gave it? Did the Crown say anything else on your court date?With regards to the Fee for $300 , shd one pay or not?I don't want to get dragged into more suits/courts & all. :(!!
    joker123 Posts: 47, Reputation: -1

Nov 24, 2008, 07:15 PM

First of all the date was given on my first visit to court, which I was given a diversion date, here a diversion was set up, I completed it, reported back to diversion, and then my final court date was the one appointed on the first court date and the crown said you completed diversion, thank you, bye that's it. I haven't paid the fee, don't plan to, nothing else has been sent. Now anyone have an answer to my crim record search question? What exactly can I expect for to be written on that document when I get it in the mail for criminal search?

Nov 25, 2008, 10:17 PM
    Hi, JKT , what do you disagree about in my statement above? I've noticed that your posts are primarily negative, there is no need for that. Lighten up, I have indeed shown remorse and will never do anything like this before, ever. Its taught me to value things in life more and I have learned a lot
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2008, 04:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joker123 View Post
    Hi, JKT , what do you disagree about in my statement above?? i've noticed that your posts are primarily negative, there is no need for that. Lighten up, i have indeed shown remorse and will never do anything like this before, ever. Its taught me to value things in life more and i have learned alot

"I havent paid the fee, dont plan to"

Nov 26, 2008, 01:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    "I havent paid the fee, dont plan to"
    Um, yes , I have not paid the fee sent to me by the store, the very same fee I believe you along with everyone on this forum, along with the lawyers I spoke to told me not to pay. That's the fee I'm talking about, and yes I don't plan on paying it. I think you may be mixed up with the fee given to me by diversion, the donation, because I don't understand why you are labelling me as wrong unless you thought I didn't donate, which if you actually read my posts, I did.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2008, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joker123 View Post
    Um, yes , i have not paid the fee sent to me by the store, the very same fee i believe you along with everyone on this forum, along with the lawyers i spoke to told me not to pay. Thats the fee im talking about, and yes i dont plan on paying it. I think you may be mixed up with the fee given to me by diversion, the donation, because I dont understand why you are labelling me as wrong unless you thought i didnt donate, which if you actually read my posts, i did.

I never said not to pay the bill from the store. I OWN a store so, believe me, that's the LAST thing I would have said.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000 [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone So I am looking for some advice. I am 21,committed a theft under 5000 few days ago for the first time- don't ask me what I was thinking cause I wish I was thinking! I took items amounting to $70.00. The Loss prevention of the store called the police and made me sign a few documents....

Theft Under 5000 [ 1 Answers ]

I am from toronto, I recently was in a shop to fix my car, while going around the store, I found a snow blower, I took off the screw of the blower (the one attached to the plastic to direct your throw of snow) because mine at home was missing. I paid for the Car Maintenenace and left the building....

Theft Under 5000/ way under 5000 [ 14 Answers ]

Okay this is probably one of the dumbest things I have done, day before yesterday I was caught on my own street with 2 other friends and I went into an open car, now I was not going to steal any money, I just didn't want to look like a pansy, I know stupid excuse. Anyway, right when I was in the...

Theft under 5000 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, so I'm not happy to admit this, but almost 2 yrs ago I got caught stealign at the bay, and had to do the diversion program. I didn't get charged I just had to do the diversion prgoram, Today I got caught stealing 15 dollars worth of stuff, :S I know STUPID. But anyway, I'm going to school to...

Theft under $5000 [ 2 Answers ]

All right I am 17 and I have just been caught by my employer for stealing money over the past 4 months. Now I have probably only stolen about $200-250 dollars and I am just wondering what type of punishment I am probably bound to receive.

View more questions Search