Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bharp1107 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 02:13 PM
    Unknown Artist
    I'm not even 100% sure of the title, but I believe it is "you are my shining star", but who is the artist?
    kiddycarer Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 02:57 PM
    Is this an old song? New song? Fast/slow??
    Could be 'you are my shining star' by the manhattans or kim sozzi 'like a star'?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2008, 09:39 AM
    It could be by B5 or the one by Earth, Wind and Fire too.

Can you tell any more about the song?
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Aug 31, 2008, 10:24 PM
    I remember a song from a couple of years back called Star by Reamonn, maybe that's the one you're looking for?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Male Artist cannot find name of song or Artist [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a song title and Artist: It is a Male band, "I won't live to see another day I promise you because a girl like you is impossible to find Impossible to find". That is the line I can remember sure hope you can help

The Artist in You! - Indexed by Artist [ 102 Answers ]

At last I am posting the "surprise" that I had promised to a number of you almost three weeks ago! This is a tribute to "The Artist in you!" thread as started by firmbeliever, who is a member of this site. Although that thread started as being only about art in the visual sense on flat...

Unknown artist [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there recentley bought a paul emille Lecomte print at a yard sale , planning to reframe it. On the wood back was label Harry C. Murcott , took it apart , and found a charcoal etching of a lady with small dog in her lap, the signitature looks like E.C. or W C. Innes or Jennis signature very...

Unknown Male Artist - circa 1980-90's? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of the artist or song that I'm looking for. I do remember a black and white music video with a haunting melody, and that the artist sang in a high, falsetto at times during the song. The video was shot partially on a sandy beach? The artist had short black hair and the...

View more questions Search