Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tuddy Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2006, 05:32 PM
    I miss them
    I lost my grandchildren to a new family its so unfair that we can not have contact I understand they have a new life but what about us the grandparents does that sound selfish I miss them really bad:(
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2006, 06:26 PM
    I am so sorry, there is nothing that can take away that loss.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2006, 04:53 AM
    Hi, tuddy,
    I am sorry to hear this. As the previous answer said, nothing can replace the loss.
    But, you are not alone. Many, many grandparents, in today's world, are raising their grandchildren, and in many cases, they are placed in other homes.
    Have you considered doing some volunteer work? To try getting your mind off this a little? If you don't already work, there are hospitals, libraries, nursing homes, etc, who need volunteers. I do wish you the best, and good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss my ex [ 7 Answers ]

:( helo! wel i was just wandering if i am ever going to get back with my ex boyfriend. i dumped him, over silly reasons, and he said he couldnt get back with me, and we finished for good. but i still so much in love with him. he has a new gf, but about 1 month ago, he said he still loved me. havent...

I miss her [ 3 Answers ]

My parents don't let me date but I have a girlfriend anywayz. We haven't even gone on a date yet cause I have no one 2 drive me 2 wherever I want to go.we live like 40 min away from each other. I do we go on dates

I really miss my ex [ 31 Answers ]

Ok, I was dating a guy for almost 2 years. He isn't my first love but my first proper relationship, physically and emotionally. For almost 2 years things were amazing, we had our fights, obviously, but I was always grateful of him, I could never believe my luck that I had him. However, we both did...

I Miss Him Already! [ 5 Answers ]

I've recently been dating this guy I've known for almost 6 years. We've always gotten along really well and used to date when I was a lot younger. We stopped talking for a couple of years while we were both with other people. We reunited about 6 months ago and hit it off even better than it was...

View more questions Search