Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Josh Stone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Using too much energy
    Yes, I was wondering if have things growing around the unit, would effect how much energy it used to do the job or would it even matter. OK thanks
    Morrowrj Posts: 345, Reputation: 22

Aug 27, 2008, 09:46 AM
    Absolutely this will make the unit inefficient as it will not be able to transfer the heat off as well. This will probably lead to premature failure as well. Keep it cleared at least 2.5 feet on all sides for best operation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Potential Energy- Bonding Energy [ 1 Answers ]

Question: The net potential energy between two ions (e.g. Na+ andCl-) can be Represented as follows: EN =EA+ER = -A/r +B/rn (a) Calculate the bonding energy E0 in terms of the A, B, and n ...

Is it bad energy around me? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been an emotional person, and lately I became a REALLY angry person! I never was this way, it's actually making my relationship fall apart! I've been told that it can be that there's a ghost in my house that is causing me to feel the way I do.. how can I really know what to do?

No energy. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 38 and I always feel slugish, I lack energy and just want to sleep all day if I don't drink coffee or take a pill like presciption diet pills. Since I was 27, I've relied on diet pills and coffee to have energy. I've tried many times to do without coffee or pills but all I want to do is sleep...

View more questions Search