Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dcsanf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 01:32 AM
    ice maker water fill erratic
    I have a Kenmore side by side refrigerator model 363.9532710 that has an ice maker model WR30X0290. After the initial water fill, the solenoid cycles again and again for a few seconds each time overfilling the ice tray. I have replaced the water supply solenoid but still have the same problem. Also, there has been a lot of ice buildup at the rear end of the auger in the ice bin.
    redskinser Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Sep 2, 2008, 05:37 PM
    Sounds like icemaker is bad... some of the ge have a water adj on the ice maker and with the part number you gave it's a ge made for kenmore...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low water pressure to ice maker [ 3 Answers ]

I have an ice maker that is not working correctly: it produces hollow ice cubes and makes whining and clicking sounds almost continuously. Occasionally I have to dig the chucks out of the dispenser so that it can make new ice. I believe it is due to low water pressure as the water dispenser does...

Ice maker and water [ 2 Answers ]

I have a side by side frigidaire and it does not make ice and water does not come out also, can you please help... Thank you... Hector

Ice Maker not getting water [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, We have a Kenmore side by side refrigerator. We have the copper line going into the fridge, and get water out of the front. The ice maker is however not getting any water.. I can see the water level through the blue plastic tubing that runs into the ice maker and it is not moving. Any...

GE Ice Maker Drips Water [ 1 Answers ]

Water drips from my GE Icemaker before it freezes the ice and makes the ice In bin freeze together. What could be the problem?

View more questions Search