Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abstercharlie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2012, 01:11 PM
    I want my tragus helix tongue lip nose and belly button pierced oh and my secong hole in ear lobe
    huskies101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 02:27 PM
    Ummm, it really depends on if you're a tuff puppy lol. I am from Los Angeles so for me nope, did not hurt one little bit. Just a pinch for me but it can get infected.
    millienoakes123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 09:30 AM
    I got it done when I was 14 you don't havto be 18, you should get it done because it doesn't hurt that much, the after pain is quite bad but get the one pierced that you don't sleep on. :)
    indz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 01:35 PM
    I've had mine done today. I was looking at this page before I got it done and it got me really scared about if it would hurt. When I got mine done it actually didn't hurt, just a little more painful then my ear lobe. It does ache a bit now when I smile but I love it! And I got mine done with a needle that hardly hurt at all. And no I'm only 13 you just have to have your parents with you. In case you want to know, I got mine done at kazbah, leicester, silver street and it was only £20.
    BriNags Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 11:11 AM
    Nope! It's not bad at all. I just got mine done yesterday... Just don't get too nervous because then it will be worse. I get worked up over needles so I made myself so scared. Then after it was pierced I couldn't figure out why I was so scared. Its so worth it, do it. I love mine. :] :] :]!
    deedee0714 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 08:49 AM
    I would like to get mines done , but I cannot take pain ATALL ! Aany advice
    onedirectionxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 05:55 PM
    I'm thirteen and I've had my tragus done, it was a little prick to the skin, I decided to get it done the opposite side to what I sleep on and I've had no problems with it at all, although, I did have to go with an adult. Clean it regularly but use salt water and cotton buds also, try and twist the bar itself and it heals a lot faster:-) hope this helped x x
    marshemily09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 02:20 PM
    Well, hiya, I would like to get my tragus done, I would like to know what the circumstances are and, by the way if your tragus is thick does it mean it won't hurt and if its thin does it mean it will? Should the tragus be done with a gun or a needle? I'm 13 years old, please could I have some advice? Thank you xxx emily!
    fashion police Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2012, 11:20 AM
    Urm I'm 11 and I want my tragus done my mum says yes and will take me but I don't know how much it is or if it hurts please reply xxx

Jun 5, 2012, 11:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by abstercharlie View Post
    i want my tragus helix tounge lip nose and belly button pierced oh and my secong hole in ear lobe
    Urm that will cost loads and really hurt only advice is all those places heal really fast and be careful because if thet infected they will hurt. X

Jun 5, 2012, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee0714 View Post
    i would like to get mines done , but i cannot take pain ATALL ! aany advice
    Yes it aparently doesn't hurt but I'm in the same boat as you because I'm seeing if I can gt mine done tomorrow wish me luck lol and good look to you lool x
    xxlaurajaynex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 08:10 AM
    Hi I have only just got both of mine done and honestly the first one didn't but because I thought it didn't hurt at all the first time , the second one hurt more but it is less pain then a normal ear pericing!1 I had mine done with gun as the pain isn't prolonged but its really up to you, the needle will be more painful.
    XLynnzieX Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 12:13 AM
    I.ve had my cartillage done with a gun and it didn't do any harm, as for the tragus, its pretty much all cartillage but it just depends on whether you want it done with a needle or gun. As for those bumps on your ear they are called keloids, overgrown skin pretty much and can go away by rubbing tea tree oil on it or making an aspirin solution (asprin and saline) it should go away within a couple of days hope this helped.
    jessicaroberts1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2012, 01:13 PM
    Im thinking of having mine done during the summer holiday on a scale of 1-10 how much would you say it hurts? :-)
    luvlooxxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 03:54 AM
    Heyy I'm getting mine done today... ive been reading all these reviews about it and have have just come to the conclusion that it just depends on how much pain you can take. Ive got my lobes done 3 times.. so I have a pretty good pain threshold!

But I just think you should go for it... you only get it done once and once its healed you probobly won't even realise yourve got it done! :)

Hope this helps :D xxx
    whatupimhelpful Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2012, 08:48 PM
    Just close your eyes and breath its over before you know it. Get your blood sugar up before going in, that helps. You feel the needle go in and I heard a pop, then some pressure but not bad at all and totally worth it. Although mine was sore for a while after.
    bettyboop545 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 07:24 AM
    i had mine done it didnt hurt at all so i wouldnt worry about it
    rudie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2012, 04:17 AM
    I had my tragus pierced yesterday. Get it done with a needle! Not a gun. If you get it done with a gun then it more than likely will get infected. You develop a lump on new piercings from touching them too much and stressing the jewellery. So just don't touch it apart from when cleaning it with antiseptic fluid.
    The piercing should normally not hurt atall, mine didn't. Not one bit... because there are only a few nerve endings in the tragus. Don't be scared! Its completely numb and all you get is a bit of jaw ache after the piercing.
    FYI - if I had to go back and get it done again, I would. Its not painfully.
    Lol-Ü Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 04:13 PM
    I'm going to get myn done in like 3 days I'm 12 and I'm not really scared I'm just worried about the 'pop' noise it makes is it ' hearable ' as in can u hear it a lot ?
    citygirl21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 07:41 PM
    I did my own and it hurt as much as I thought it would,but,you don't want to use a gun because it can completely ruin the cartilage,. hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tragus piercing [ 6 Answers ]

This is my second time having my tragus' pierced. The first time I had to take them out because of (what I believed to be) an allergic reaction. I've had them done now for almost a month... they no longer hurt but on my right ear I have (what I believe to be) a keloid. Its very small and I've read...

Tragus Piercing! [ 21 Answers ]

I really want to get my tragus pierced, I have had both lobes pierced once and my belly. People say that the belly button hurts but mine didn't does any one know how the tragus is going to compare?? So how exactly do they pierce it iv'e herd you should deffinatly get it pierced with a needle not...

Tragus piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I really want to get my tragus pierced, and I was wanting to know if it is very different than having your cartiledge pierced. Is it any harder to take care of?

Tragus piercing-scarring or infected? [ 4 Answers ]

K, so I posted a question last week about my tragus piercing having hypertrophic scarring. I've cut back to cleaning 3x a day, I don't mess with it much, and I don't sleep on it or anything either. However in the last week it's gotten worse and I'm beginning to think it's infected. So yeah, I'm...

View more questions Search