Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dustin18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 06:29 PM
    My 1993 honda want crank what could it be?
    My fuel pump want come on but if I hot wire it will come on what could it be ?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2008, 06:34 PM
    Perform tests, in Sections A and B, below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post219438

Be sure to perform the K-Test on the ECM, which may have failed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

88 honda crx si cranks but does not crank [ 1 Answers ]

My honda cranks and seems to want to start but doesn't. I've checked the spark, fuel, and compression all were good. I was thinking maybe there is a bad sensor or somtheing if so what sensor can cause a new start. Also when I crank it and stop I hear the radiator fluid pumping a couple seconds...

96 Honda Accord Cut Off and Will Not Crank [ 4 Answers ]

My wife's 96 Honda Accord would not start with her late last week. It would turn over but not crank. The battery was pretty old and had began corroding on the terminals so I replaced it. I then replaced the spark plugs and it would start if I patted the gas. I then replaced the fuel filter and...

Honda Civic-98 No crank, failed K-test [ 7 Answers ]

Hello All, I have a 5door honda civic MB3. The car will not crank. Battery is OK 1 All fuses ok: To the ignition switch is fine. 3 Starter works fine if I bypass everything from the ignition switch to the starter. For the relay clicks twice, the CEL goes out. (the relay is also...

Honda Accord won't crank [ 1 Answers ]

My 1992 Honda Accord Lx won't crank. If starter spray is put in it cranks but cuts right back off. A mechanic tested my fuel pump and it's good. He's thinking that maybe it's the distributor or relay. Could this be the problem? If so where can I find a picture and description of the things that...

View more questions Search