Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 2, 2008, 10:32 AM
    I too was worried about the tears, but you know what?. I let the tap run now because it brings release and reduces the stress-level and makes me feel so darned warm when I hear from you, my friends, so I am letting my emotions do what they want because both laughter and tears are essential emotional healers - and it can't get any better than this. Thank you all for making it possible.

These make a great combination and you give me the right doses - just what the doctor ordered.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 6, 2008, 08:56 AM
    Here's your song for the day as promised Sweet Chery! :)

I hope you are having a good day!

Love and Hugs as always!

YouTube - TOMMY JAMES & THE SHONDELLS - SWEET CHERRY WINE / CRYSTAL...
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2008, 09:24 AM
    I've sent your post card yesterday. I wonder when you'll receive it...
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 6, 2008, 10:16 AM
    Ok... Chery, first "batch" of one card (hope you like music) and six postcards (Chicago) went out yesterday, Friday, 9/5/08... Please let me know when you receive them.

"I have just begun to ....SEND."
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2008, 01:19 PM
    May God bless you and fill your body with strength and healing... an ever lasting pillar that you may lean upon.

Lots of love to you and your family and many heartfelt huggs across the miles from me to you... xxxxx

Blessings to you and all your family.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 7, 2008, 07:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8
    Here's your song for the day as promised Sweet Chery!! :)

I hope you are having a good day!!

Love and Hugs as always!!

YouTube - TOMMY JAMES & THE SHONDELLS - SWEET CHERRY WINE / CRYSTAL...
    My sweet Starby, the music and super psychadelic graphics took me back in time... Thanks so much - Enjoyed it!

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 7, 2008, 07:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer
    Ok...Chery, first "batch" of one card (hope you like music) and six postcards (Chicago) went out yesterday, Friday, 9/5/08...Please let me know when you receive them.

"I have just begun to ....SEND."
    And I am ready and willing and anxious to receive, my dear. Can't wait to see more than just bills and crap in my mailbox! I plan on making a special sheet on my japanese wall-divider for the cards and will take pictures when it is full - and naturally I will let you know when they get here!

You are all so sweet!

My dumb back and legs restrict me more right now, and I twisted my foot twice on Friday, (my legs didn't wake up the same time I did - nothing broken though)... but I will sit up long enough to join you here on this site at least once a day...

Until next time, lots of love and hugs!!

startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2008, 07:32 PM
    Love and hugs Chery, I will send my card tomorrow as soon as I can get to the ost office. :):)
    Rest, and sit...
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 7, 2008, 07:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    Love and hugs Chery, I will send my card tomorrow as soon as I can get to the ost office. :):)
    Rest, and sit....
    I sure will, my warrior!

Love and Hugs to you and yours.

TTFN.

Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 7, 2008, 08:00 PM
    Love you Chery. My cards are written, the stamps are on, just have to send them. :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 7, 2008, 08:01 PM
    At first, I wasn't sure how I would feel about this thread, but now I really look forward to checking in each day, as I appreciate and enjoy all of your posts - and personal messages and good wishes.

I need to let all of you know - this means the world to me to be a part of such a super 'family'. My heart is filled with joy! Thank you.

Bless you all and lots and lots of Virtual Hugs!

Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2008, 08:05 PM
    Ohhh man Chery, you are the greatest!!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 7, 2008, 08:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Love you Chery. My cards are written, the stamps are on, just have to send them. :)
    Danke, mein Schatz! Ich fühle mich so Geborgen und Danke dir von ganzen Herzen! Ich weine Glückstränen!

Hope you don't need a translator... if so, PM me. My german writing is not that great, but I get by..

Pets Expert

Sep 7, 2008, 08:08 PM
    Meine Leibe Chery, meine Mutter in ein anderes Land, ich hab dich so lieb mein schatz. :)

Nope, no translation need dear, but my German writing isn't great either. ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 7, 2008, 08:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    Ohhh man Chery, you are the greatest!!!
    Honey, from my point of view - it's all of you who are the greatest! You make me feel more loved than I ever have felt before, except from my daughter and grandson. And that says a lot!

So, now I really need to go night, night, or the tears won't stop...

Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Night Chery, sweet dreams!;)
    Pets Expert

Sep 7, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Grab a hanky dear. I hope they're happy tears, tears of love, tears because you know how much you mean to us sweet Chery.

Good night, dream happy dreams, know that you are in our thoughts and prayers always.

Muwah, that's a big kiss for you dear Chery. :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 7, 2008, 08:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Grab a hanky dear. I hope they're happy tears, tears of love, tears because you know how much you mean to us sweet Chery.

Good night, dream happy dreams, know that you are in our thoughts and prayers always.

Muwah, that's a big kiss for you dear Chery. :)
    That kiss knocked my sox off - and these tears are tears of joy and warmth because of you!

Pets Expert

Sep 7, 2008, 08:19 PM
    I feel the same way Chery, my tears are tears of happiness because I have you in my life.

Some people take a lifetime to make an impact on someone, and some people are so special, they glow, and only need a moment to impact you for the rest of your life. You my dear glow. :)

You are my light, that's the honest truth. One word from you puts a smile on my face, even when there are tears running down my cheeks. You make me realize how lucky I am to be who I am, to have what I have. You are my inspiration, my adopted mother, and so much more that words cannot express.

You Chery are an Angel here on earth, a certified Angel. We are all so lucky to have you in our lives.

Okay, the computer keyboard is getting wet, got to grab a tissue.

Love you so much dear Chery, I can't say that enough. Sleep well dear. :)
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 8, 2008, 12:52 AM
    As per your request my sweet Momma C. that so willingly adopted me, and all of the others... from one Aerosmith fan to another! Alty and I had a conversation about Aerosmith the other night because I mistakenly left them off my top bands or singers I really want to see live in concert! You're a girl after my own heart with your choice of musicians, so you can expect some of those songs, by the other artists too! :D

I will continue to post a song for you everday or two, by your faves, and other related ones.

Stay off that foot, rest, and know I'm always thinking of you!

Love you much, and another GREAT BIG HUG my sweets!

YouTube - Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I buy a Chery car? [ 4 Answers ]

We are looking at buying a new car and have trawled the showrooms lately. We saw a Chery - Chinese car which was very cheap and had all sorts of fancy gizmos: movie screens in rear seats and one at front in the middle (could be a bit dangerous? ); 2.4litre engine; sunroof; blah blah blah. ...

Chery? [ 7 Answers ]

Anyone hear from Chery?? It's been MONTHS!! Can we all try and contact and let her know were thinking about her. I know she's had some stuff going going I nher life.

Sweet sweet blues music [ 19 Answers ]

Does anyone know if Howling Wolf or John Lee Hooker are still alive and if they are, are they still playing

Welcome Back Chery! [ 7 Answers ]

It's really nice to see you posting on here again. I hope everything went well for you, and that you will soon be your old self again! I really missed you.

View more questions Search