Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss confusion Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 02:19 PM
    100% Confused
    Ok so I broke up with my ex-boyfriend over the summer and got a new one who is really sweet. My ex ask me to do things I did not want to do and he said he understood but I broke up with him because I didn't want to hold him back from what he wanted. Nobody liked him except for me because he won't let many people in to his head. He let me in and then I hurt him. I thought I was helping but I wasn't. My new boyfriend is the opposite from him sweet and nice to everyone and I really care about him. Now that school is back in I see them both. I want them both too. They are like two halves of what my heart wants, together they would make me be happy. I know I can't have both but I don't know which to choose. They each have 50% of my heart, which makes me 100% confused.
    HeadsHigh Posts: 75, Reputation: 10

Aug 26, 2008, 02:47 PM
    I truly think its possible to love more than one person at any given time. My advice to you would be that your ex is an ex for a reason, but your feelings don't just change over night. The fact that your ex has '50%' of your heart suggests that your not over him and you jumped straight into something else too soon. Your only option now is to take yourself out of this situation completely and you know what that means.. ditch them both and concentrate on making yourself happy and whole.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 27, 2008, 04:24 AM
    Your ex is a habit it will take time to get over. That's all.

Always live your life in the present. Try not to miss good things going on today because you're pondering over your yesterdays. Hard, I know, but you can do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So Confused. [ 8 Answers ]

So there's this girl that I've known for a couple months now and I'm really confused about her. I spend a lot of time with her but it's always been as "just friends." Lately though I've started to like her as more of a friend and it seems like she might also. Her roomates approached me asking what...

I'm so confused. [ 2 Answers ]

So I have this guy in my life and he's really cool. We've been together off and on for a year now and the last time he broke my heart which was about a month ago I had no idea it was coming, things between us have gotten a lot better since then and we both feel as if we are closer than before. Our...

Does he like me? I'm confused [ 16 Answers ]

Hi! My name is Nisha, I'm a senior and ready to graduate from high school. I have a problem. I like my best friend Samit. But I don't know if he does like me? I use to like him my freshmen year of high school. I still liked him even though I had a boyfriend. Now that I have broke up with my...

I am confused [ 9 Answers ]

I have never done anything like this, but here it goes. I have been with my girlfriend for a year and a month, but I have known her for a few years before. There was always some chemistry between us. A few months ago, my girlfriend mentioned that she thought that I wasn't feeling the same as...

A little confused. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I feel weird asking this, but oh well. I am going on 24 years old. I have 3 babies, and had my tubes tied about 2 years ago, so this is still new to me. I am having my period for the second time this month, it started normal. Well, it has been about 3 days now and it is bright red and I feel...

View more questions Search